Author Topic: As End Nears To Mueller Era, D.C. Lawyers Fear Lasting Politicization Of Justice  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

As End Nears To Mueller Era, D.C. Lawyers Fear Lasting Politicization Of Justice

March 15, 201911:28 AM ET
Carrie Johnson 2016 square

Updated at 3:45 p.m. ET

Members of Washington's elite legal community decried the "increasing politicization" of the justice system at a particularly sensitive time: as the special counsel probe of Russian election interference edges toward a conclusion.

Abbe David Lowell, a veteran of high-profile cases who has defended members of Congress and Cabinet officials, lamented that public confidence in the FBI, the Justice Department and the rule of law itself has waned, even as he offered praise for Robert Mueller, the man leading the Russia investigation.

"I don't know of a special counsel who's done it better," Lowell said at an event with other top lawyers on Thursday evening.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/15/703733359/as-end-nears-to-mueller-era-d-c-lawyers-fear-lasting-politicization-of-justice

rangerrebew

The better time to have worried about that would have been BEFORE lawyers started the personal attacks, outright lies, nuances, fake news from them, fake news from the media, suppositions masked as fact, etc.  Oh, they will continue with the same
behaviors.  Not to would admit they knew it's wrong and had nothing to do with the rule of law, only playing on the emotions of the public. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:21:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The better time to have worried about that would have been BEFORE lawyers started the personal attacks, outright lies, nuances, fake news from them, fake news from the media, suppositions masked as fact, etc.  Oh, they will continue with the same
behaviors.  Not to would admit they knew it's wrong and had nothing to do with the rule of law, only playing on the emotions of the public. :thumbsdown:

It all started with Mark Felt, the "deep throat" of Watergate fame.  He is a cult figure in the Swamp that is inside the beltway Washington.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

I "felt" that was the case! 000hehehehe

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They're just scared that shoe is moving to the other foot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Don't think they suddenly care about the "politicization of justice", that has been happening for a long time now. IMO they' just preparing for Mueller's reporting finding no evidence of collusion.