Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Apologizes For Writing Fictional Fantasies About Plowing Over Children With A Car  (Read 778 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto O’Rourke Apologizes For Writing Fictional Fantasies About Plowing Over Children With A Car
12:24 PM 03/16/2019 | Elections
Chris White | Energy Reporter

Beto O’Rourke apologized Friday night for writings the former Texas representative made as a teenager describing fantasies about running over children with a vehicle.

“I’m mortified to read it now, incredibly embarrassed, but I have to take ownership of my words,” the Democratic presidential candidate said during a taping of the “Political Party Live” podcast in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. “Whatever my intention was as a teenager doesn’t matter, I have to look long and hard at my actions, at the language I have used, and I have to constantly try to do better.”

His comments come after a report Friday revealed O’Rourke wrote prose when he was a teenager describing a scenario in which he would accelerate a car into a group of children while hearing them scream. The report also showed he was a secret member of a hacking group called the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” which focused on showing people how to hack Microsoft computers.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/16/beto-orourke-poems-children-car/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is with Dem's always wanting to kill babies and now children...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I wonder if the left will defend this sickness because he was a teenager. Compare and contrast with how they treated Kavanaugh's harmless teenage actions.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder if the left will defend this sickness because he was a teenager. Compare and contrast with how they treated Kavanaugh's harmless teenage actions.

This ought to be a deal buster, but he'll weasel out of it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It looks like  big-media is helping to sink Bernie and Beto.

The winning ticket might be Biden-Harris.

stable older white man; just enough radical woman of color.

Big-media will support this option. The democrats will mostly ALL unify, unlike stupid Republicans.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

The minute they do, we need to go after those who want to move the voting age down to 16. 

Offline austingirl

The minute they do, we need to go after those who want to move the voting age down to 16.

@Sanguine

Excellent point!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Exactly what immediately came to my mind.  What bizarre thoughts.  Dark, murderous ones.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Beto's poem...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/

I need a butt-shine,
 Right now
 You are holy,
 Oh, sacred Cow
 I thirst for you,
 Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
 Love the Cow,
 Good fortune for those that do.
 Love me, breathe my feet,
 The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
 Scrub my balls.
 The Cow has risen,
 Provide Milk.

More on this from the Washington Examiner:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-wrote-poem-asking-a-cow-to-wax-my-ass-and-scrub-my-balls

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:50:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

rangerrebew

Beto O’Rourke Apologizes for Writing Fictional Fantasies About Plowing Children Over With a Car

By Chris White Published on March 17, 2019

Beto O’Rourke apologized Friday night for writings the former Texas representative made as a teenager describing fantasies about running over children with a vehicle.

DCNF - 300“I’m mortified to read it now, incredibly embarrassed, but I have to take ownership of my words,” the Democratic presidential candidate said during a taping of the “Political Party Live” podcast in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. “Whatever my intention was as a teenager doesn’t matter, I have to look long and hard at my actions, at the language I have used, and I have to constantly try to do better.”

His comments come after a report Friday revealed O’Rourke wrote prose when he was a teenager describing a scenario in which he would accelerate a car into a group of children while hearing them scream. The report also showed he was a secret member of a hacking group called the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” which focused on showing people how to hack Microsoft computers.

https://stream.org/beto-orourke-apologizes-writing-fictional-fantasies-plowing-children-car/

rangerrebew

Hey, what are a few murder fetishes among members of the democrat party? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline musiclady

Hey, what are a few murder fetishes among members of the democrat party? *****rollingeyes*****

In keeping with the zeitgeist of the Democrat party, it should have been newborn infants in his fantasy.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reuters Admits They Sat On Bombshell Beto O'Rourke Story For 2 Years

Now a bigger story than the whacko's fantasy itself.  Cruz needs to have this looked into for media collusion in trying to influence election.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:14:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

More on this from the Washington Examiner:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-wrote-poem-asking-a-cow-to-wax-my-ass-and-scrub-my-balls

That's heavy...man. Hey! Don't bogart that joint, dude.

As far as that "running over kids story"  I just scored of some really bad acid.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Now a bigger story than the whacko's fantasy itself.  Cruz needs to have this looked into for media collusion.

@catfish1957

Yep.  And this freak needs to be gone.  He is not right.

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@catfish1957

Yep.  And this freak needs to be gone.  He is not right.
He's a Democrat. QED
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The most telling part of this whole story is Beto's backtracking and groveling.  He is solidifying his reputation as a beta male, which is the only kind of male that win a Democrat primary.

Other than that, this is pretty much a non-story as far as I am concerned.  If we were all held accountable for what we did as teenagers, who among us could stand the scrutiny?  I certainly couldn't.  At that age I was a rabid radical who admired the Chicago 7 and took prodigious doses of various psychedelics. It is not something I would apologize for today, although I would acknowledge that I made a lot of bad choices when I was younger (as we all do).

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Night Hides Not

The most telling part of this whole story is Beto's backtracking and groveling.  He is solidifying his reputation as a beta male, which is the only kind of male that win a Democrat primary.

Other than that, this is pretty much a non-story as far as I am concerned.  If we were all held accountable for what we did as teenagers, who among us could stand the scrutiny?  I certainly couldn't.  At that age I was a rabid radical who admired the Chicago 7 and took prodigious doses of various psychedelics. It is not something I would apologize for today, although I would acknowledge that I made a lot of bad choices when I was younger (as we all do).

Ain't that the truth. I wrote some pretty nasty, stupid things during high school...ignorant would probably be the best adjective.

I also voted for McGovern in 1972, lol. OTOH, I more than made up for that 8 years later. I defended Reagan against my German neighbors, who were certain that RR would start WWIII.

Beto would have been better served to acknowledge it in a similar way as you and I have, and said it's time to move on.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My guess is he's only sorry because he got caught.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My guess is he's only sorry because he got caught.

He's sorry by nature!  Rotten to the core!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

Robert Francis Beta Twitchy O'Rourke is a very sick individual. From his poem:

Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more
Live your life, everlusting joy
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage
Enjoy my fruits

His murder fantasy story didn't end with his first kill, the two children. The narrator went on to murder 38 people by the time he was twenty-three.

But the twtiching wonder has assured the fawning press that there are no more effed up stories about him, nothing will hinder his campaign.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Robert Francis Beta Twitchy O'Rourke is a very sick individual. From his poem:

Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more
Live your life, everlusting joy
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage
Enjoy my fruits

His murder fantasy story didn't end with his first kill, the two children. The narrator went on to murder 38 people by the time he was twenty-three.

But the twtiching wonder has assured the fawning press that there are no more effed up stories about him, nothing will hinder his campaign.

This is one whacked POS.  If this nation sees the need to elect him, God save us.