Author Topic: Croatia Looks Implicated in Serious Hybrid Warfare Against Bosnia  (Read 272 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How about that? The alleged plot was to plant weapons in Mosques! Read the story.

Excerpt:
Croatia Looks Implicated in Serious Hybrid Warfare Against Bosnia | Balkan Insight
Aleksandar Brezar

It might be the biggest scandal since the end of the 1992-5 Bosnian War. The Sarajevo independent outlet Zurnal has claimed that Croatian intelligence agents, aided by Croatian diplomats in Bosnia, tried to discredit Bosnia and Herzegovina as a “land of radical Islamic terrorism”.

Croatia has thus been implicated in a serious act of hybrid warfare, information since confirmed by the Bosnian Security Minister, Dragan Mektic.

In a story that reads like a script for a B-movie action flick, Zurnal laid out details from documents of Bosnian security agencies, and from conversations with a member of the ultra-conservative Muslim Salafi movement, which reveal a failed plan to plant weapons and explosives in Bosnian mosques.

Read more at: https://balkaninsight.com/2019/03/15/croatia-looks-implicated-in-serious-hybrid-warfare-against-bosnia/

Obviously, I'd want to know a lot more about this plot and right off, I don't believe it.

BUT, sometimes intelligence officers are bumbling fools,  this also sounds like something so stupid, it might be tried.

It also sounds like something a "Nationalist", nothing unkind meant in that, Croatia is known to have them, might try.  I thought relations would be better between the 2 countries.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:32:05 am by TomSea »