Author Topic: United Nations Honors Che Guevara—Yet Again  (Read 377 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
United Nations Honors Che Guevara—Yet Again
« on: March 16, 2019, 05:06:32 pm »
United Nations Honors Che Guevara—Yet Again
Humberto Fontova

‘The United Nations office in Geneva, the home of its Human Rights Council, is showcasing a giant photograph of notorious Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara in its halls, a U.N. watchdog group revealed….Hillel Neuer, the executive director of U.N. Watch, tweeted the picture of the photograph from the building in Switzerland.” (FoxNews March 1st.)

“The United Nations is not a friend of democracy, it’s not a friend to freedom, it’s not a friend even to the United States of America where, as you know, it has its home. And it surely is not a friend to Israel.” (Donald Trump, March 21st, 2016.)

“Certainly we execute! And we will continue executing as long as it is necessary! This is a war to the death against our revolution’s enemies!” (Che Guevara, Dec. 9, 1964 to an ovation while addressing the hallowed halls of the UN General Assembly.)

Read more at: https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2019/03/16/united-nations-honors-che-guevarayet-again-n2543196

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: United Nations Honors Che Guevara—Yet Again
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 01:57:16 am »
 :3: :3: :3:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 05:58:16 am »
So, the UN supports the slaughter of peasants in the name of the Glorious Revolution....

I growl every time I hear the people on the teebee refer to American forces in the Korean War as "UN forces".

My Dad said (quite emphatically) that he didn't fight for the UN, but for the USA, and refuses to put the UN campaign ribbon or medal in the shadowbox with the rest.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 06:27:53 am »
So, the UN supports the slaughter of peasants in the name of the Glorious Revolution....

I growl every time I hear the people on the teebee refer to American forces in the Korean War as "UN forces".

My Dad said (quite emphatically) that he didn't fight for the UN, but for the USA, and refuses to put the UN campaign ribbon or medal in the shadowbox with the rest.

Your Dad's generation understood what Communists looked, sounded, and smelled like.

It's no wonder he refused to be identified with that pile of latrine fill.

He has my respect and gratitude. If he 's still among us give him my thanks

If not, at least my Respect.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 08:31:43 am »
Your Dad's generation understood what Communists looked, sounded, and smelled like.

It's no wonder he refused to be identified with that pile of latrine fill.

He has my respect and gratitude. If he 's still among us give him my thanks

If not, at least my Respect.
He is, and I will.

I have had few heroes in my life, and my Father is one of them. I am blessed to be his son, and if, when all is said and done, I am even half the man he has been all his life, I will have done well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis