Author Topic: Hamas Violently Puts Down Riots Against Its Misrule in Gaza  (Read 255 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hamas Violently Puts Down Riots Against Its Misrule in Gaza
« on: March 16, 2019, 01:16:31 am »
Hamas Violently Puts Down Riots Against Its Misrule in Gaza

by TheTower.org Staff | 03.15.19 4:57 pm

In the wake of two rockets fired toward Tel Aviv and retaliatory Israeli air strikes, Hamas, the terrorist group that exercises political and military control over Gaza, was caught on video violently putting down protests against its misrule, The Times of Israel reported Friday.

Though Hamas canceled its so-called Great March of Return on Friday, hundreds of Gazans in Deir el-Balah and Khan Younis protested the poor living conditions under the terror group.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

According to reports in Hebrew media, protesters burned tires in Deir el-Balah and blocked its main street.

Read more at: http://www.thetower.org/7347-hamas-violently-puts-down-riots-against-its-misrule-in-gaza/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 06:09:47 am by TomSea »

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Hamas Violently Puts Down Riots Against Its Misrule in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 01:28:34 am »
Palestinians=HAMAS=MUSLIMS=TERRORIST...always shooting over rockets into Israel. The day Obama got into office by VOTER FRAUD..Hamas fired 2,000 rockets into Israel.  FOR YEARS..ISRAEL IS BLAMED FOR THE CONFLICT. BACKWARDS.  I believed it was Israel as LYING LEFT MEDIA always writes it that way.  I am not Jewish.  I like facts.  What Hamas does, to its own people is the crime. Instead of feeding their kids, they starve them and use humanitarian aid to build tunnels with which to terrorize Israelis and kidnap kids and soldiers for torture & ultimate death.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hamas Violently Puts Down Riots Against Its Misrule in Gaza
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:32:39 am »
They're gluttons for punishment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: