Author Topic: Boehner says it's Democrats' turn for a tea party movement  (Read 1262 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Boehner says it's Democrats' turn for a tea party movement
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 02:45:17 am »
So Bonehead says the TEA Party is as bad as AOC.  Glad to be rid of that pr*ck.

â†‘   â†‘   â†‘   â†‘
   T   H   I   S
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 08:38:09 am »
...."In his view" .... Johnny needs to really stop with his opinion; nobody cares.

Looks like CNBC and the Hill.com care.  just sayin

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 09:11:53 am »
I liked Boehner and I liked Ryan so much more than Pelosi.  I even liked pedophile Hastert before I found out he was a pedophile.  I still like Newt.

Boehner is correct.  The tea party faction of the rat party is demanding impeachment.  The rat Establishment (Pelosi Schumer) is urging restraint like the moderate squishes they are. :laugh:  We will have to see if Schumer is half as effective at squelching the left fringe as cocaine Mitch was at squelching the Tea Party...and time will tell if the rat Tea Party heroes face the same eventual debasement from their own party as the now re-elected Tea Party heroes Sen Rubio, Sen Cruz, Sen Lee, and Sen Paul face.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2019, 01:57:18 pm »
I liked Boehner and I liked Ryan so much more than Pelosi.  I even liked pedophile Hastert before I found out he was a pedophile.  I still like Newt.

Boehner is correct.  The tea party faction of the rat party is demanding impeachment.  The rat Establishment (Pelosi Schumer) is urging restraint like the moderate squishes they are. :laugh:  We will have to see if Schumer is half as effective at squelching the left fringe as cocaine Mitch was at squelching the Tea Party...and time will tell if the rat Tea Party heroes face the same eventual debasement from their own party as the now re-elected Tea Party heroes Sen Rubio, Sen Cruz, Sen Lee, and Sen Paul face.

I f'ed up again and hit that "Show me the post" link that I see when you post.  My bad!   **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 02:14:58 pm »
I f'ed up again and hit that "Show me the post" link that I see when you post.  My bad!   **nononono*

I know, right?

:thud:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 06:22:58 pm »
the really sad part is that Boehner sees the TEA Party people as being as far out in the weeds as the AOC, etc. bunch.

Yet a large number of those do-nothing SOBs in Congress got in office promising the TEA party folks what they should have had in the first place.

Which just tells you how wide the abyss between the GOPe and the people who put them in office is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 08:29:26 pm »
Actually Johnny with the democrats it be more accurate to say Lenin or Stalin part, and by the way how'd you crawl out of the bottle long enough to say anything?

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 11:25:49 pm »
I forgive you, but you must forgive yourself.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 12:11:09 am »
And McConnell bragged about how he destroyed the TEA Party and conservatives.  How did we survive the treachery?

McConnel is a huge roadblock to reforming government and returning it to Constitutional government.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 12:20:56 am »
McConnel is a huge roadblock to reforming government and returning it to Constitutional government.

Unfortunately, he is only one of many.  Many, many.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 12:24:08 am »
Unfortunately, he is only one of many.  Many, many.

Agree.  And I see that Republicans are actively pursuing Democrats that could be willing to leave the party due to anti-Semitism.   

Jexodus:

Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
 Mar 15

More
The ‘Jexodus’ movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect! Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal! @OANN  @foxandfriends
20,251 replies
20,169 retweets
76,993 likes

Retweet

Yeah lets just wait with open arms for Democrats to take over Republican party.  I guess the President is missing his former party.  Its kind of like California coming to Washington.  We have a saying.  Don't Californiate Washington.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:33:42 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 12:30:51 am »
Yet y'all keep voting for em...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 12:37:37 am »
Yet y'all keep voting for em...

Well, we can sit back and bitch or we can vote for the best candidate.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 12:40:35 am »
Well, we can sit back and bitch or we can vote for the best candidate.

...And the best candidate is a RINO from the moderate or liberal wing... That is counterproductive.