Author Topic: Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says  (Read 473 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.
U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-foundation-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-with-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says?fbclid=IwAR1_O7_EavHPuMjEtjNP7wN9Kkc2czmGS9XNMawzh8VpKDOxxntbsTq7XPg

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"She lost the Election, so she's been 'punished enough.'"

:banghead:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"She lost the Election, so she's been 'punished enough.'"

:banghead:

Maybe.  It could be that the sheer weight of evidence is becoming overwhelming, and at least some of it will have to be dealt with.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe.  It could be that the sheer weight of evidence is becoming overwhelming, and at least some of it will have to be dealt with.

I sure hope so, @Sanguine.  I am sick and tired of the Clinton Crime Family literally getting away with Murder because they can.  With talk of darling Chelsea Hubble taking up the gauntlet, it's imperative this be tracked down and punished to stop the crime wave.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:26:04 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It is disheartening that the rich and powerful escape justice.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I sure hope so, @Sanguine.  I am sick and tired of the Clinton Crime Family literally getting away with Murder because they can.  With talk of darling Chelsea Hubble taking up the gauntlet, it's imperative this be tracked down and punished to stop the crime wave.

And, 0bama and his "scandal-free" administration.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And, 0bama and his "scandal-free" administration.

"Not even a smidgen." *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is disheartening that the rich and powerful escape justice.
Take heart. It's only temporary.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Published December 6

"Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations."
 Kind of gave it away.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Published December 6 of last year. What happened?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online WhatWouldReaganDo

Published December 6 of last year. What happened?
Trump remembered that he donated to the Clinton Foundation.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk