Author Topic: A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: February 2019  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: February 2019
« on: March 13, 2019, 03:37:50 pm »
A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: February 2019

by Soeren Kern
March 11, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13862/multiculturalism-britain-february

There is "a lot of anecdotal data" which shows that female genital mutilation (FGM) is increasingly being performed on babies and infants in the UK, according to FGM expert and attorney Dr. Charlotte Proudman. She added that it was "almost impossible to detect" as the girls were not yet in school or at nursery, thus making it difficult for any public authority to become aware of it. Proudman added that the lack of prosecutions for FGM is due in part to concerns by doctors and police over being accused of racism.

Oluwole Ilesanmi, a 64-year-old Christian street preacher also known as Preacher Olu, was arrested at Southgate Station in north London after complaints that his message about Jesus was "Islamophobic."

Education Secretary Damian Hinds announced a plan to make anti-FGM lessons compulsory in British schools. As of September 2020, all teenagers in secondary school will be taught about the illegal practice, which may affect up to 60,000 girls in the UK. "I want to make sure there isn't another generation of children at risk of this happening," Hinds said.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: February 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 04:05:51 pm »
Islam in not a race.

The language has been corrupted. Words do NOT accurately convey meanings.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: February 2019
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 04:14:14 pm »
Islam in not a race.

The language has been corrupted. Words do NOT accurately convey meanings.

And it's no religion either!  It is, and always has been, nothing but a political movement cloaked in religion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien