Author Topic: Germany: Researcher blames multiculturalism for rise of Arab gangs and no-go zones in Berlin  (Read 209 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: Researcher blames multiculturalism for rise of Arab gangs and no-go zones in Berlin

Mar 13, 2019 8:00 am By Christine Douglass-Williams   

Another damning report about Muslim migration:

“German Islamic and migration researcher Ralph Ghadban has blamed multicultural ideology for the rise in power of Arab clan gangs, saying there are now no-go zones in Berlin.”

More specifically, it is the Islamic religious ideology and the Leftist tendency to cover for it, along with mass Muslim migration, that have resulted in the rise of “Arab clan gangs” in Germany. Western leaders who have put few, if any, restrictions on immigration, and have chosen to tolerate the intolerable risks to their own citizens, referring to them as “racist” and “Islamophobic” if they protest about what is happening, are to blame for the no-go zones in Berlin and elsewhere.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/germany-researcher-blames-multiculturalism-for-rise-of-arab-gangs-and-no-go-zones-in-berlin

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would correct him and say uniculturalism!  The inexorable march of Islamic conquest marching right along with very few standing in its way.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien