Author Topic: FACT CHECK: Could You Buy Every American A Ferrari For Less Than The Cost Of The Green New Deal?  (Read 215 times)

rangerrebew

FACT CHECK: Could You Buy Every American A Ferrari For Less Than The Cost Of The Green New Deal?

1:52 PM 03/12/2019 Aryssa Damron

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell spoke last week about the Green New Deal, making several claims on the Senate floor about how much it would cost the country.

The Green New Deal is a resolution introduced by congressional Democrats Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ed Markey that calls for the U.S. to, among other policy goals, reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions, achieve universal health care and guarantee jobs for American workers. The resolution has 90 co-sponsors in the House and 11 co-sponsors in the Senate.

https://checkyourfact.com/2019/03/12/fact-check-mitch-mcconnell-green-new-deal-cost-ferrari/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We could simply give every person alive today in the country  $1 Million and save tons of money over what's being done today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien