Author Topic: Georgia Republicans Learned about the Red-Green Axis Recently and You Should Too!  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Georgia Republicans Learned about the Red-Green Axis Recently and You Should Too!
March 12, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Editor: One of the great things about writing a blog of your own is that you can post things that you decide are vitally important for your readers to hear!  Author Leo Hohmann gave the following speech to a Republican audience in Georgia over this last weekend and received a standing ovation.  I know you have piles of things to read, but you must read the speech and then decide if you are in, or out, of the war to save America!

Knowing your enemy: The ‘Red-Green Axis of evil’ shows its face in Washington

How many of you have been watching the news in recent weeks and wondering, “is this still America? What is going on?”

How many Americans must be wondering, where did this Ilhan Omar, covered in the Islamic headscarf, come from and how in the world did she end up in Congress? We’re told she’s from Minnesota but she seems obsessed with demonizing Israel and speaks sympathetically of ISIS fighters.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/03/12/georgia-republicans-learned-about-the-red-green-axis-recently-and-you-should-too/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

You know that's the only reason I came in here...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You know that's the only reason I came in here...

You knew you would not be disappointed when you saw my name as most recent post.  I can never resist the low fastball.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: