Author Topic: Islamic Scholar: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims  (Read 471 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dutch author and sociologist Ruud Koopmans said this week that Muslims are more difficult to integrate into Western society than other migrant groups because of a literal interpretation of the Quran prevalent among Muslims.

Ruud Koopmans, professor at the Berlin Social Science Center and author of several books including Contested Citizenship: Immigration and Cultural Diversity in Europe, told the Danish newspaper Berlingske that whereas most groups of migrants integrate relatively quickly, especially from one generation to the next, Islam stands out as an exception.

“Although it’s not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower,” he said, noting that a literal interpretation of the Quran prevents them from integrating into Western countries....

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/03/08/islamic-scholar-no-western-country-has-successfully-integrated-muslims/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Shias don't seem so radical, yes, Iran is a radical Islamic Republic (Shias) but the very real overwhelming forceful nature of Islam still seems to be with the Sunnis. Iran is a bit of a convenient bogeyman to me. The Mullahs are a danger, I'm not so sure about the people.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
To conquer and convert the entire world, seems to be an aspect of Islam dating to the very start.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated muslims..."

Then why, why, why are Western countries so hell-bent on importing muslims into their borders?

Why can't we realize that some on this Earth are not -- and never will be -- our "equals" and willing to live amongst us without trying to force their totalitarian "creed" upon us until we "submit" ??????????

rangerrebew

Dutch Prof Warns No Western Society Has Managed to Fully Integrate Muslims
March 9, 2019 / creeping   

Minus the Western.

Based on his 20-year-long studies on integration and assimilation, Ruud Koopmans, a professor of sociology at Humboldt University in Berlin, has arrived at the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other immigrant groups.

Professor Ruud Koopmans suggested than no Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims. In an interview with the Danish newspaper Berlingske, he stressed that despite individual pattern breakers, the overall picture and the general trend are discouraging.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/03/09/muslims-dont-integrate/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the line under that one Professor is that none ever will!  You cannot integrate that which refuses to be integrated!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.