Author Topic: Latest Poll Results Say Trust In Putin Down To Historic Low  (Read 325 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Latest Poll Results Say Trust In Putin Down To Historic Low

A poll by Russia's Public Opinion Research Center, or VTsIOM, released on March 7 found that trust in Russian President Putin has fallen to 32 percent, its lowest level since 2006.

The previous poll by the government-run VTsIOM released in January showed that trust in Putin was at 33.4 percent.

The poll was held between February 25 and March 5, after Putin's annual state-of-the-nation speech on February 20, which some viewed as an attempt on his side to improve his image which had been dramatically affected by the government's extremely unpopular move last year to increase retirement age.

Read more at: https://www.rferl.org/a/latest-poll-results-say-trust-in-putin-down-to-historic-low/29810775.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Latest Poll Results Say Trust In Putin Down To Historic Low
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 07:33:56 pm »
I'll bet this makes Putin tremble in his Guccis. 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Latest Poll Results Say Trust In Putin Down To Historic Low
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:19 pm »
As if anyone in power in Russia has given a damn about poll results in 100 years....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis