Author Topic: How Best to Celebrate Muslim Women's Day?  (Read 313 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How Best to Celebrate Muslim Women's Day?
« on: March 09, 2019, 02:03:47 am »
March 7, 2019

How Best to Celebrate Muslim Women's Day?

By Jeremy Egerer

don't know exactly what we're supposed to do for Muslim Women's Day, but my guess is that we give them what Mohammed did.  This means their testimony is worth only half a man's; that we may beat them if they speak out too loudly; that their husbands get off lightly for cheating; that the women get far worse for it; that we force all the ladies into hijabs; and that if any woman is happily married, we allow three other women to share her husband with her.  Is this for or against them?  It's difficult to say; but it's what they want, and we don't want to be accused of hating Muslims, so we do it — gladly.

In my opinion, the women of Islam deserve a day much less than the men do.  For years, I'd been judging the Saudis without walking in their shoes.  For instance, why do they lock their women up and not allow them out alone?  Why did they not allow them to drive for so long?  Why do they cover them head to toe and keep them from office and from speaking in public?  Why don't the Iranians allow them into soccer games?  Why are honor killings punished so lightly in Yemen?  I stopped asking the moment Linda Sarsour got a bullhorn.  It's possible the Muslim man isn't a bully, but a victim, and the safeguards he puts around such animals, it turns out, were only for the protection of himself and his country.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/how_best_to_celebrate_muslim_womens_day.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.