Author Topic: Hawaiian Lawmakers Tell Congress 2nd Amendment Doesn't Protect Gun Ownership  (Read 596 times)

rangerrebew

Hawaiian Lawmakers Tell Congress 2nd Amendment Doesn't Protect Gun Ownership
Sandy Malone

Hawaiian legislators voted Tuesday to ask the U.S. Congress to repeal, or amend, the Second Amendment.

Honolulu, HI – Hawaiian lawmakers voted on Tuesday to urge the U.S. Congress that the 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the right for individuals to own guns, and that they should repeal, or seriously change, the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The resolution was sponsored by State Senator Stanley Chang, a freshman whose claim to fame is having beaten the last Republican to hold a seat in the Hawaii State Senate, according to Guns.com.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/hawaiian-lawmakers-tell-congress-2nd-amendment-doesn-t-protect-gun-ownership-VCkRS_9KCkq7RewdBVXLBw/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:48:35 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Liberals head back to the Articles of Confederation. ****slapping

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would think and hope that the Heller decision would hold precedent.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would think and hope that the Heller decision would hold precedent.

According to our resident legal scholar, Heller won't hold dick because Congress did not pass a Statute to assure the language of the US Constitution.  Statutes are higher up the legal ladder than mere Constitutional Amendments.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Give Hawaii back to the native Hawaiians.

I'm serious.
Keep Pearl and some territory around it.

Jettison the rest.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Give Hawaii back to the native Hawaiians.

I'm serious.
Keep Pearl and some territory around it.

Jettison the rest.

CA and NY can go too.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.