Author Topic: Omar Calls Resolution ‘Great Progress’: ‘Our Nation Is Having A Difficult Conversation’ Mark Wilson  (Read 303 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

After the House passed a resolution condemning anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and other types of hate on Thursday evening, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) released a joint statement with Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Andre Carson (D-IN), fellow Muslims in Congress, calling the resolution “great progress.”

Every Democrat in the House voted in favor of the compromise resolution, 23 House Republicans voted against it because they didn’t think it went far enough.

The resolution was meant as a veiled criticism of Omar’s recent comments are pro-Israel advocates, which have been widely condemned as anti-Semitic. Omar suggested pro-Israel advocates have a foreign allegiance to Israel — which plays on the anti-Semitic trope of dual loyalty — and weeks ago suggested people who are pro-Israel are motivated by money.

The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

I wonder how many are still buying this bullsh*t.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Our" nation?  Seriously? That Somalian antisemitic america hating muzzie will never truly be part of this nation.  Her goal is to destroy our nation.  And the Democrat party is providing her cover.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

"Our" nation?  Seriously? That Somalian antisemitic america hating muzzie will never truly be part of this nation.  Her goal is to destroy our nation.  And the Democrat party is providing her cover.

So is Kevin McCarthy, apparently. It would've been much better had the GOP as a block not lent credibility to this farce.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A few yers ago my wife and I visited the small colorado farm town, where I lived as a kid. We saw a mini van packed with Somali people outside what appeared to be public housing.

I have searched my memory, for when Americans voted to approve such immigration or refugee admissions.

My search comes up empty.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln