Author Topic: DHS Secretary: ‘ICE Interdicted Enough Fentanyl Last Year to Kill Every American Twice Over’  (Read 305 times)

rangerrebew

DHS Secretary: ‘ICE Interdicted Enough Fentanyl Last Year to Kill Every American Twice Over’

(CNSNews.com) - DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Wednesday that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) seized enough fentanyl last year to kill every American citizen twice over.

During questioning at the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.) asked Nielsen if there were any significant seizures of fentanyl at the border recently.

“The crisis isn’t just with respect to immigration. It’s with respect to the drugs that are pouring across this border and that are killing our kids with respect to five an hour for heroin alone, which is frightening,” Katko noted.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/dhs-secretary-ice-seized-interdicted-fentanyl-last-year-kill-every

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
DHS Secretary: ‘ICE Interdicted Enough Fentanyl Last Year to Kill Every American Twice Over’

(CNSNews.com) - DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Wednesday that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) seized enough fentanyl last year to kill every American citizen twice over.

During questioning at the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.) asked Nielsen if there were any significant seizures of fentanyl at the border recently.

“The crisis isn’t just with respect to immigration. It’s with respect to the drugs that are pouring across this border and that are killing our kids with respect to five an hour for heroin alone, which is frightening,” Katko noted.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/dhs-secretary-ice-seized-interdicted-fentanyl-last-year-kill-every

You are back. Good to see you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley