Author Topic: What If Trump Loses in 2020? By Lloyd Marcus  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What If Trump Loses in 2020? By Lloyd Marcus
« on: March 06, 2019, 01:55:38 pm »
March 6, 2019
What If Trump Loses in 2020?
By Lloyd Marcus

Over a year ago, my wife Mary and I moved from Florida to a tiny town in the hills of West Virginia to be closer to our ailing parents; population 500. There are five churches in town. I enjoyed the town's patriotic July 4th parade and their faith-based Christmas parade.

I walk half a mile daily to the post office. On one occasion, I entered while the postmaster was on the phone talking to a town local. The postmaster told the person every item in their mailbox. Chuckling, I said, “People call to see what mail they've received?” The smiling postmaster replied, “She didn't feel like coming out in the snow. She asked me to tell her everything in her mailbox in case there was something important.” I thought, how small town is that?

Trump signs are still displayed in a few yards. I suspect most residents voted for Trump.

There are less than 10 blacks, including myself, who live in our town. I have not experienced any of the rabid racism that Democrats, Hollywood, and fake news media claim I should fear living around Trump supporters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/what_if_trump_loses_in_2020.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34