Author Topic: Kim Jong Un's rep says dictator may have 'lost the will' to negotiate further with Trump  (Read 797 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
February 28, 2019
Kim Jong Un's rep says dictator may have 'lost the will' to negotiate further with Trump
Earlier on Thursday, Trump suspended talks after he said Kim wanted the US to lift all sanctions

North Korean government officials said that dictator Kim Jong Un has "lost the will" to negotiate further after President Donald Trump refused to agree to lift all sanctions on North Korea.

Trump met Kim to negotiate for the denuclearization of North Korea. However, Trump ended the negotiations on Thursday after Kim demanded that the United States lift all of its sanctions on his country. "Sometimes you have to walk and this was one of those times," Trump said.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo indicated that the negotiators would "regroup."

Read more at: https://www.theblaze.com/news/kim-jong-uns-rep-says-dictator-may-have-lost-the-will-to-negotiate-further-with-trump

Offline LegalAmerican

Why are you doing this?  WOULDA, SHOULDA, COULDA....no one knows. A bunch of negative propaganda to ruin our negotiations with NO. KOREA.  That is pure evil.  Let it go. Give it time. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Kim Jong Un doesn't want to negotiate with anyone he can't roll and now realizes that's not going to happen with this President.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Yes, Kim's representative would absolutely say this about him.  Totally believable.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes, Kim's representative would absolutely say this about him.  Totally believable.

Apparently, it was part of a press conference. He wouldn’t make a statement like that without approval.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
They once said developing legislation is like making sausage. They advised you might not enjoy watching.

There is a great prize for North Korea, if they simply accept it.

Post WWII West Germany enjoyed an economic miracle, since they adopted the economy and government the US/allies suggested they follow and it workedjust fine.

Once the two Germany's were united, little more was said. But those in the East-formerly communist have enjoyed increasing prosperity, ever since.

For examle, in the East they used to build a really crappy car called a Trabant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant

Now they build BMWs, in Leipzig -formerly East Germany.

Trabantsand BMWs are worlds apart.

No and So Korea are even furtherapart, but they need not reemain so.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

Have you read anything about NO. KOREA? I have. When Kims father died, if they saw people weren't grieving enough, those people were beaten and put in Jail.  Their Army is starving and lives on a meager food supply. Mostly potato, if I remember correctly. No one says anything negative about KIM. Like his father, he is ruthless and killed his own uncle for power. You will believe anything, if it is made out, to make my president look bad. He certainly is NOT your president.

You cheer for Kim? 
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Kim Jong Un doesn't want to negotiate with anyone he can't roll and now realizes that's not going to happen with this President.

............. :thumbsup: