Author Topic: Washington Gov. Jay Inslee launches presidential campaign  (Read 1040 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee launches presidential campaign
« on: March 01, 2019, 12:33:22 pm »
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee announced Friday morning that he is running for president, pledging to put the environment at the heart of his campaign for the Democratic nomination.

"I am the only candidate who will make defeating climate change our nation’s number one priority," Inslee said in a videolaunching his campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/01/washington-governor-jay-inslee-launches-2020-presidential-campaign-1197170
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Washington Gov. Jay Inslee launches presidential campaign
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 01:49:08 pm »
This guy is seriously delusional if he really thinks that is a winning platform.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 02:58:15 am »
This guy is seriously delusional if he really thinks that is a winning platform.

KOMO has a facebook poll.  Do you support Jay Inslee?

94% NO
6% Yes

I think its safe to say he is DOA

https://www.facebook.com/KOMONews/posts/2268347809900205
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 06:17:50 am »
Cato Institute grading Governor's in 2018 graded Inslee very last among all of the Governors.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 12:27:22 pm »
"Defeating climate change."  *****rollingeyes*****
If only he could defeat the 6-8 inches of snow we're expecting Sunday and Monday. Darn weather climate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 09:45:30 pm »
Cato Institute grading Governor's in 2018 graded Inslee very last among all of the Governors.

I personally would like to get rid of him.  Not as President though.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 04:39:05 am »
One step closer to HRC announcing she is running to save the party!  I think the magic number is between 16-20 candidates.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 01:14:42 pm »
Now I see Stacey Abrams is also considering running for president. As someone said on Twitter, the Dems seem to think this is like calling a radio station: if you're our 20th caller candidate, you can win two free tickets to a Maroon 5 concert the presidency!!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 01:21:55 pm »
Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020, she told a New York TV station in an interview that aired Monday night.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she said in an interview with News 12 in New York State.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/05/hillary-clinton-2020-1203219

This immediately made me think they’re behind the scenes, putting together an astroturfing campaign to ‘draft’ her for the nomination.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:34 pm »
This immediately made me think they’re behind the scenes, putting together an astroturfing campaign to ‘draft’ her for the nomination.
Something definitely is going on. I don't think she can resist the urge to run.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2019, 02:26:35 am »
HRC is running.  With every fruitloop announcing they are running and not a single one of them having a head on their shoulders, she is waiting to be begged to run.  I think she is waiting for all of them to sound off with their idiotic declarations, and when she announces, every Democommie will breath a sigh of relief.

It will be TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020.  She will breeze through the nomination, and she will win if the economy is struggling come Nov, 2020. 

Offline the_doc

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 02:42:48 am »
HRC is running.  With every fruitloop announcing they are running and not a single one of them having a head on their shoulders, she is waiting to be begged to run.  I think she is waiting for all of them to sound off with their idiotic declarations, and when she announces, every Democommie will breath a sigh of relief.

It will be TRUMP vs CLINTON in 2020.  She will breeze through the nomination, and she will win if the economy is struggling come Nov, 2020.

You evidently don't follow the non-MSM news.  The MSM gives you essentially no useful info about what Trump is really doing.  Trump will prosecute HRC.  That's why he got Huber onboard.  (Prosecuting Hillary was Trump's single most important campaign promise [repealing Obamacare and building the wall will both take longer].)