Author Topic: Schiff taps former prosecutor to lead Trump investigation  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff taps former prosecutor to lead Trump investigation
« on: March 05, 2019, 10:45:22 pm »
Schiff taps former prosecutor to lead Trump investigation
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 03/05/19 12:42 PM EST

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced a series of hires Tuesday, including a former prosecutor with experience combatting Russian organized crime, to lead his investigation of the Trump administration.

Daniel Goldman, who served as an assistant United States attorney in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) from 2007 to 2017, joined the committee's staff as a senior adviser and the director of investigations in February.

Goldman oversaw prosecution against against more than 30 defendants involved in Russian organized crime for racketeering, gambling and money laundering during his time at the SDNY.

"I am excited to announce the recent addition of a number of capable individuals to the HPSCI leadership team, as we continue our important work of strong and effective oversight of the nation's intelligence agencies," Schiff said of the new hires in a statement.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/432663-schiff-taps-former-prosecutor-to-lead-trump-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Schiff taps former prosecutor to lead Trump investigation
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 01:31:33 am »
I’d read another story earlier today about this and a part jogged my memory.

Last month, Schiff hired Abigail C. Grace, who served as an Asia-policy staffer on the National Security Council during the early part of the Trump Administration. In response, President Trump tweeted that the Democrats were going “nuts” and that Schiff was “stealing people who work at the White House.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/adam-schiff-hires-a-former-prosecutor-to-lead-the-trump-investigation

I didn’t know why that sounded familiar until I found the tweet from last month. It seemed to cause Trump a bit of agita, which was strange, since she’s not a household name.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

....The Dems and their committees are going “nuts.” The Republicans never did this to President Obama, there would be no time left to run government. I hear other committee heads will do the same thing. Even stealing people who work at White House! A continuation of Witch Hunt!

5:26 AM - Feb 7, 2019

In the past, she’s been part of the NSC team working partly on NK nuclear talks. Seemingly, that’s got little or nothing to do with Russia. However, we do know, through other reports, discussions between Putin and Trump have been held about NK, sanctions, and their program. Makes you wonder what inside knowledge she may have about the exchanges.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 03:04:38 am »

Schiff and Nadler Hiring Lawfare Members for Investigative Staff…
Posted on March 5, 2019   by sundance

HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff and Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler are hiring members of the anti-Trump “legal resistance movement”, ie Lawfare, to fill their key investigative staff roles.

Chairman Schiff announced his hiring of former SDNY U.S. Attorney Daniel Goldman today [See Here].  The associated network surrounding Goldman is filled with familiar names and ideological alignment.  The Schiff hiring of Goldman follows on the heels of Chairman Nadler hiring Obama Administration lawyer Norm Eisen and criminal defense attorney Barry Berke

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/05/schiff-and-nadler-hiring-lawfare-members-for-investigative-staff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 03:23:24 am »
Schiff and Nadler are the modern day McCarthys.  These men could not be more anti-American.