Author Topic: Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run  (Read 1610 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:57:06 pm »
Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run
by Caitlin Yilek
 | March 05, 2019 08:14 AM

Hillary Clinton on Monday ruled out a rematch against President Trump in 2020.

Clinton said for the first time on camera that she won’t run for the White House in the next presidential election, ending months of speculation that she might launch a third run for president.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12 Westchester.

Though it appeared unlikely she’d run in 2020, she reportedly had told friends she was not closing the door on running again, as Trump faces indictments from special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible Trump campaign collusion.

Her former campaign chairman John Podesta in January called the speculation over whether she would launch another campaign “ media catnip.”

“She’s not running for president,” Podesta said. “We got a lot of great candidates out there right now. I think the Democratic primary’s going to be a spirited one.”

Just because she’s not running doesn’t mean she plans on staying silent, Clinton said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-rules-out-2020-run
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 run
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 02:07:26 pm »
My heart is broken!  Broken beyond repair!  NOT!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 02:28:46 pm »
But didn't rule out 2024?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 02:30:53 pm »
Her only selling point in her last run was that it was her turn. I was looking forward to hearing what it was going to be this time - maybe "let Bill do it"? I think that's about the only thing she hasn't tried yet...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 03:40:00 pm »
Maybe her doctor told her that her meds are maxed and she'd never make it on the campaign trail.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 04:54:30 pm »
Maybe her doctor told her that her meds are maxed and she'd never make it on the campaign trail.

Perhaps.  She barely made it through the last campaign. She clearly had signs of dizziness, instability and tiredness. She was late to several rallies which didn't hold that many people (in comparison to Trump) and she disappeared from the campaign trail for several days here and there.  I don't think her health would permit her to run again.

Secondly, there's no way that she can compete with the younger leftists.  Castro, Booker, Harris, Delaney, Klobuchar, Giibrand, and Yang are in their 40's and 50's.  The other's are in their 60's and the youngest is Gabbard in her 30's.  Other than Bernie, she would be the only one in her 70's.  She's from a different generation and she has a ton of baggage. With all those jumping into the race, I think the DEMS are ready for someone different.  The DEMS placed their bet on someone they thought would be a sure winner and much to their disbelief, she lost.  :rolling:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 05:20:26 pm »
Well, there goes another favorite conspiracy theory among members of this board... but surely this won't quash it. I'm sure there will be a few that are certain she's playing coy to ride in at the last minute and take the election.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 05:44:56 pm »
Doesn't mean that she would refuse a VP spot.

She must have done some polling. With AOC rising to stardom, the contrast is making Hillary, Pelosi, Feinstein, and Warren, all look like fossils in comparison. When Hillary is running against other 70 to 80 year old people, she is right at home. However that will not be the case this time. And she knows that she simply cannot compete.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 05:54:05 pm »
Well, there goes another favorite conspiracy theory among members of this board... but surely this won't quash it. I'm sure there will be a few that are certain she's playing coy to ride in at the last minute and take the election.

Yep
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 06:53:47 pm »
Come on, you don't think she'd do it if she could - or if she thought people were desperately calling on her to do it? She'd drag herself out of her sickbed to run for president. She has nothing else.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 07:12:57 pm »
And, just like that, we're taking the word of somebody who has lied about almost any other topic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 07:14:09 pm »
Come on, you don't think she'd do it if she could - or if she thought people were desperately calling on her to do it? She'd drag herself out of her sickbed to run for president. She has nothing else.

She's like the Rat version of John McStain:  She'll stop clinging to power when we take it from her cold, dead hands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 07:14:51 pm »
She's like the Rat version of John McStain:  She'll stop clinging to power when we take it from her cold, dead hands.
Exactly. She'll be on her death bed demanding to be heard.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 07:20:19 pm »
John McCain was the Rat version of John McCain. There is no other version of him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 10:25:48 pm »

Of course she'd run IF she could and if she was relevant.  Her health will not permit her to run and she simply can't draw the crowds anymore. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 11:50:22 pm »
I hope to heck she doesn't run.

Another loss will kill her....Although I don't wish anyone to die....

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 11:54:29 pm »

With all the dirt she gleaned from the intelligence agencies over decades, can you imagine the sigh of relief Washington, DC will feel when she breathes her last?

She is evil personified.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 12:39:48 am »
With all the dirt she gleaned from the intelligence agencies over decades, can you imagine the sigh of relief Washington, DC will feel when she breathes her last?

She is evil personified.

You seriously think she hasn't passed that information around to a few selected friends?
If so, I have a bridge for sale that I would like to talk to you about.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 12:40:26 am »

She is evil personified.

America will also be breathing a sigh of relief.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2019, 12:47:13 am »

She is evil personified.

Chelsea is waiting in the wings with those files.  She's evil squared.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2019, 12:48:15 am »
You seriously think she hasn't passed that information around to a few selected friends?
If so, I have a bridge for sale that I would like to talk to you about.

You are correct sir! See my post to DC.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2019, 12:49:06 am »

Another loss will kill her....Although I don't wish anyone to die....
Got a news flash for you:  We all die.  No exceptions.

It is how we live that is important.  And that woman failed spectacularly.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2019, 02:51:49 am »
John McCain was the Rat version of John McCain. There is no other version of him.

:thumbsup:  :rolling:
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2019, 03:07:09 am »
She is running.  She is waiting for the moment to declare her candidacy as being the heroine to save the day.  We need more crazy as a loon notions from the clown car before she announces.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2019, 03:14:53 am »
She is running.  She is waiting for the moment to declare her candidacy as being the heroine to save the day.  We need more crazy as a loon notions from the clown car before she announces.

Exactly!   Like hell she isn't running.

This is all a script they're following.   Wouldn't be surprised if Bernie was in on it too.

Pres. Trump should 'trump' her right now with an Special Prosecutor involving the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, and the missing $6 Billion from the State Department.

...and a release of all classified documents involving the dossier used to spy and entrap the Trump campaign and the man.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald