Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Voters In Wisconsin Were Turned Away Due To Skin Color In 2016  (Read 437 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hillary Clinton: Voters In Wisconsin Were Turned Away Due To Skin Color In 2016
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date March 4, 2019

Hillary Clinton warned about the "other side" in America that wants to curtail voting rights in a speech delivered on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama.

HILLARY CLINTON: I want you to never forget, there is an other side in America, and they never give up. They never quit. They are never discouraged. They are motivated every single day to try to pull back rights, to try to suppress rights, to try to prevent people from fulfilling their own God-given potential. They did go to work and they found a receptive Supreme Court who came up with the most absurd decision. There are a lot of absurd decisions but this is, in many ways, the most absurd.

The Congress is supposed to legislate based on evidence and facts, which we did. And then it gets up to the Supreme Court and they say, 'No, you don't need that anymore. We don't need that voting rights stuff. You don't need to hold states and municipalities accountable. We are beyond all that now.' What nonsense. Absolute, absurd nonsense. And what was the result? They gutted the Voting Rights Act.

I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act and I will tell you it made it makes a really big difference and it doesn’t make a difference in Alabama and Georgia, it made a difference in Wisconsin where the best studies that have been done said somewhere between 40,000 and 80,000 people were turned away from the polls because of the color of their skin, because of their age, because of whatever excuse could be made up to stop a fellow American citizen from voting.

So we're looking toward a new presidential election, thank goodness, but it's not going to make a difference if we don't bring the lawsuits and win them, right?

video
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/04/hillary_clinton_voters_in_wisconsin_were_turned_away_due_to_skin_color_in_2016.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hillary Clinton: Voters In Wisconsin Were Turned Away Due To Skin Color In 2016
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date March 4, 2019

Hillary Clinton warned about the "other side" in America that wants to curtail voting rights in a speech delivered on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama.

HILLARY CLINTON: I want you to never forget, there is an other side in America, and they never give up. They never quit. They are never discouraged. They are motivated every single day to try to pull back rights, to try to suppress rights, to try to prevent people from fulfilling their own God-given potential. They did go to work and they found a receptive Supreme Court who came up with the most absurd decision. There are a lot of absurd decisions but this is, in many ways, the most absurd.

The Congress is supposed to legislate based on evidence and facts, which we did. And then it gets up to the Supreme Court and they say, 'No, you don't need that anymore. We don't need that voting rights stuff. You don't need to hold states and municipalities accountable. We are beyond all that now.' What nonsense. Absolute, absurd nonsense. And what was the result? They gutted the Voting Rights Act.

I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act and I will tell you it made it makes a really big difference and it doesn’t make a difference in Alabama and Georgia, it made a difference in Wisconsin where the best studies that have been done said somewhere between 40,000 and 80,000 people were turned away from the polls because of the color of their skin, because of their age, because of whatever excuse could be made up to stop a fellow American citizen from voting.

So we're looking toward a new presidential election, thank goodness, but it's not going to make a difference if we don't bring the lawsuits and win them, right?

video
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/04/hillary_clinton_voters_in_wisconsin_were_turned_away_due_to_skin_color_in_2016.html

So IOW she knows that the DEMS aren't going to win in 2020 unless they try to steal the election just like they tried during the past mid terms.  Hopefully the RNC is preparing for this!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This makes no sense at all.  Could it be the rats have stumbled upon the Trump method?

Offline thackney

It happened in Philly, but it wasn't the black folks being turned away.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer