Author Topic: Trump, Ivanka donated to Kamala Harris campaign in California  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump, Ivanka donated to Kamala Harris campaign in California
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 12:54:11 am »
So it's OK that, as a businessman who is a conservative Republican at heart despite his history, Trump donates to Democrats because it's ultimately in his best interest, right? 

Does that same logic help explain why he campaigned on a wall we don't have, trumpeted a non-nuclear N Korea that's firing up missle bases again and bragging about our departure from Syria while "agreeing 100% with Democrats" that we should retain troops there? 

I'm trying to believe good things as it's pretty obvious that Trump is the pony we're going to ride into the next battle but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what to believe.  It's as confusing as SJW wokeness.

Good points, @Meldrew!  I think where it breaks down is this fiction of Trump as a long-time dyed in the wool Republican.  Well in the heck do people get that idea?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2019, 01:37:52 am »
Good points, @Meldrew!  I think where it breaks down is this fiction of Trump as a long-time dyed in the wool Republican.  Well in the heck do people get that idea?

Probably from the time he testified before a democrat congressional committee as an expert witness on how catastrophic the 1986 Reagan tax cuts were. Oh, wait....

https://twitchy.com/2016/04/19/trump-adviser-posts-video-of-donald-trump-bashing-ronald-reagans-1986-tax-reform-as-expert-witness-for-democrats/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2019, 02:29:30 pm »

Probably from the time he testified before a democrat congressional committee as an expert witness on how catastrophic the 1986 Reagan tax cuts were. Oh, wait....

https://twitchy.com/2016/04/19/trump-adviser-posts-video-of-donald-trump-bashing-ronald-reagans-1986-tax-reform-as-expert-witness-for-democrats/
Oh well....we don't have a perfect candidate.  This was known from the start.

Lou Dobbs was really after Trump last night....hadn't seen that before.

Offline edpc

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 02:39:53 pm »
Oh well....we don't have a perfect candidate.  This was known from the start.

There’s imperfect and there’s duplicitous. Just look at the multiple contradictory positions he’s had over the years.

Offline Meldrew

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 02:47:39 pm »

When you've lost Lou Dobbs...

Offline edpc

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 02:54:50 pm »
Dobbs might pack it in and move to Wadelahaaah....or whatever the Mexican city name actually was.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2019, 09:45:15 am »
Dobbs might pack it in and move to Wadelahaaah....or whatever the Mexican city name actually was.
I don't think so. Dobbs was one of the few who would go after the Clintons when Bill was in office.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2019, 09:48:45 am »
Probably pay to play stuff. Just sop.