Author Topic: Dershowitz: Ilhan Omar should be 'beaten in a primary by people who support the United States'  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dershowitz: Ilhan Omar should be 'beaten in a primary by people who support the United States'
by Pete Kasperowicz
 | March 04, 2019 08:04 AM

Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz on Monday called on Democrats to make sure controversial Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., is defeated in the next primary because she continues to antagonize Jewish lawmakers and Jewish Americans.

"The Democrats must marginalize her and distance her from the center of the party," Dershowitz, who is Jewish, said on Fox News. "And I hope she'll be primaried, and she should be beaten in a primary by people who support the United States and people who support American allies, rather than people who support American enemies."

Omar has been accused of anti-Semitism after charging that the Jewish lobby has too much power over Congress. After House Democratic leaders demanded an apology, Omar apologized, but over the weekend continued to battle Jewish Democratic lawmakers.

Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., said Omar was wrong when she said Jewish lawmakers have an allegiance to a foreign country, Israel. But Omar replied, "Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman! I have not mischaracterized our relationship with Israel, I have questioned it and that has been clear from my end."

Dershowitz said Omar is misreading Lowey's support for a U.S. ally.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dershowitz-ilhan-omar-should-be-beaten-in-a-primary-by-people-who-support-the-united-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good luck with that.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Article title:
Dershowitz: Ilhan Omar should be 'beaten in a primary by people who support the United States'

The "mainstream media" picks up the story:
Dershowitz: Ilhan Omar should be 'beaten"...

Addendum:
Sanguine wrote:
"Good luck with that"

And you're right.
Her district is a "muslim district" now.
She'll probably win re-election easily -- perhaps by a wider margin than last time.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 01:46:43 am by Fishrrman »