Author Topic: Trump addresses fallout over Otto Warmbier comments  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump addresses fallout over Otto Warmbier comments
« on: March 02, 2019, 07:51:29 pm »
Trump addresses fallout over Otto Warmbier comments
By Tal Axelrod - 03/02/19 02:35 PM EST

President Trump addressed the controversy about his comments regarding the death of U.S. student Otto Warmbier, saying his death after being imprisoned in North Korea made nuclear negotiations difficult.

“We got our great, great people, and that includes our beautiful, beautiful Otto. Otto Warmbier, whose parents I’ve gotten to know, who’s incredible,” Trump said at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

“And I’m in such a horrible position, because in one way I have to negotiate, in the other way, I love Mr. and Mrs. Warmbier, and I love Otto. And it’s a very, very delicate balance. He was a special young man to see what happened, so bad, it was so bad.”

President Trump sparked a bipartisan outrage when he said he believed North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was unaware of Warmbier’s treatment.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/432331-trump-addresses-fallout-over-otto-warmbier-comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34