Author Topic: All Hell Breaks Loose after Michelle Malkin Calls out ‘Ghost of John McCain’  (Read 2233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Federalist Papers ›

All Hell Breaks Loose after Michelle Malkin Calls out ‘Ghost of John McCain’
Calvin Freiburger March 01, 2019

Conservative icon Michelle Malkin is always worth listening to, and her Friday speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference was especially powerful. Controversial, too, thanks to one line in particular.

The subject was the top issue of Malkin’s work, illegal immigration, and a stirring call for the Right to fight against the open-borders lobby of both parties. You can watch the full speech below, or read the transcript here.

more
https://www.outline.com/hem3vH
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When she's right she's right and boy is she ever right here!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The 'Ghost of John McCain' is alive and well.
He is currently inhabiting the body of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sounds like Michelle is over the target.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“BOTH parties are to blame – yeah I’m looking at you, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, the Bush family, Mitt Romney and the ghost of John McCain,” she charged.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/01/michelle-malkin-delivers-scorching-immigration-speech-cpac/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
McCain's legacy may end up being that he did more damage to this country than the 95% of the poitical scum that preceded him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sounds like Michelle is over the target.

Directly!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Malkin crossed a line here.

"I'm looking at you" is a direct provocation against a dead man who cannot defend himself. I don't care if it's the worst person you can think of... trying to pick a fight with a dead person is trashy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"I'm looking at you" is a direct provocation against a dead man who cannot defend himself. I don't care if it's the worst person you can think of... trying to pick a fight with a dead person is trashy.

99.99% if the time I would agree with you.   OTOH...   the damage McCain has done to this country almost can not be measured.

He has it coming.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
That's a rather pathetic "firing back"   :smokin:

Anything beyond rather pathetic with Cindy McCain would be guilding the lily.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Anything beyond rather pathetic with Cindy McCain would be guilding the lily.

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Note to Cindy:  We don't give a bleep what you, or your fat daughter think. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
or your fat daughter think.

Yeah....   the view is pretty limited above that lipid based clevage.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

99.99% if the time I would agree with you.   OTOH...   the damage McCain has done to this country almost can not be measured.

He has it coming.

But his widow and his daughter don’t.

Jesus
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Who cares?  I mean really. Who does?

Wasn't that Trump's response when AOC called him a racist?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't get it.  She merely referred to McCain's legacy.  He worked hard for that legacy.

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------------
Were it not for the fact that his Grand-Father and Father were
both Naval Academy Grads and 4 Star Admirals, assert McCain
would never have gotten into Annapolis much less graduated.
They kept his career afloat following one screw up after another.
Malkin was much too kind.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't get it.  She merely referred to McCain's legacy.  He worked hard for that legacy.

And the country has been suffering for it ever since.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But his widow and his daughter don’t.

Jesus

Maybe the Widow, but the daughter really wants to be a political force, so she is making herself fair game, all by herself. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Maybe the Widow, but the daughter really wants to be a political force, so she is making herself fair game, all by herself.

@Cyber Liberty

For her politics.  Not this.  Malkin used to have class.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Cyber Liberty

So when she gets to unvarnished truth telling,  there goes the class.  Got it!  /s

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Ah!  I see what you mean, @QueenCatofAragon.
I will NOT comply.