Author Topic: Hickenlooper expected to announce run for president next week  (Read 1908 times)

Offline verga

Re: Hickenlooper expected to announce run for president next week
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2019, 06:03:19 pm »
Might be the way too go.  Keep the DEMS stoned and calmed the heck down. /s
Back in my younger days I can recall friends of mine getting seriously paranoid. A couple of years ago I had a student that came to school stoned. Our SRO was doing a seat belt check and the kid thought he was being targeted. Turned the car around and went back home. Both I and the officer had a good laugh about it several days later.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2019, 02:45:37 am »
I suppose his name is one step above Schictforbrains.

The clown car continues to fill up, and HRC is claiming she is not running.  Meanwhile, panels are saying hell no to a Biden candidacy.  I tell you, we are witnessing the foundation for the party power to be to plead for HRC to run, otherwise they have one of the many clowns be their champion to total failure in 2020.

The only person that can beat Trump is Clinton.  She knows all the mistakes she made last time.  SHe has a real shot if she concentrates on just five states:  FL, WI, MI, OH, and PA.  She lives in those five states she has a solid chance against Trump, particularly as the FED intentionally slows the economy.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2019, 07:14:34 am »
You keep acting like you expect all of this to make actual sense.  **nononono*
No. But I always enjoyed tossing rocks into ponds to see the splash and watch where the ripples went...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2019, 07:15:58 am »
I suppose his name is one step above Schictforbrains.

The clown car continues to fill up, and HRC is claiming she is not running.  Meanwhile, panels are saying hell no to a Biden candidacy.  I tell you, we are witnessing the foundation for the party power to be to plead for HRC to run, otherwise they have one of the many clowns be their champion to total failure in 2020.

The only person that can beat Trump is Clinton.  She knows all the mistakes she made last time.  SHe has a real shot if she concentrates on just five states:  FL, WI, MI, OH, and PA.  She lives in those five states she has a solid chance against Trump, particularly as the FED intentionally slows the economy.
All she has to do is stay out of prison, and her blockers have been busy running the full court press on Trump instead of doing their jobs and bringing her (and many others) under indictment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis