Author Topic: Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just week  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: 'Crazy, Dumb, Paranoid, Liar' - these things have been said about my boss...NONE of it is true!' Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just weeks before the FBI raided his office

Michael Cohen has turned on Trump now, but just weeks before the FBI raided the office of the president's longtime personal attorney he pitched a book proposal
    Cohen wanted to paint Trump in a positive light, starting off the proposal by saying the president is not 'crazy, dumb, paranoid, in over his head, or a liar'
    He  promised chapters on both first lady Melania Trump and Trump's children, as well as 'the unfortunate saga' of Stormy Daniels
    He sent his book to several potential publishers, and one, Hachette, reportedly was willing to pay him $750,000 for his words
    In the proposal, Cohen said his most important job in his role as special counsel to the Trump Organization was 'looking out for Mr. Trump and his family'
    The now-disbarred attorney said his role mostly took place behind the scenes
    The 52-year-old writes: 'No issue was too big, too sticky or too oddball for me to tackle. I saw it all, handled it all. And still do'
    In a testimony to Congress on Wednesday, Cohen admitted to working out hush money payments for Trump, who he now accuses of being a racist and a conman
    The deal with Hachette's imprint Center Street eventually fell apart after Cohen was charged with the crimes that will now land him in prison for three years
    Cohen also told Congress he would not rule out accepting TV, movie or book deals

By Martin Gould For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:04 EST, 28 February 2019 | Updated: 17:36 EST, 28 February 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6757251/Michael-Cohen-pitched-book-claiming-Trump-not-liar.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34