Author Topic: MANDELBLIT ANNOUNCES INTENT TO INDICT BENJAMIN NETANYAHU FOR BRIBERY  (Read 335 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit announced his intent to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for bribery on Thursday in a blockbuster decision that could decisively impact the April 9 election.

Mandelblit said that Netanyahu will be indicted for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in Case 4000, “the Bezeq-Walla affair,” for breach of trust in Case 1000, “the Illegal Gifts Affair,” and that he would charge him with fraud and breach of trust in Case 2000, “the Yediot Aharonot-Israel Hayom affair.”

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mandelblit-announces-intent-to-indict-Benjamin-Netanyahu-for-bribery-582026
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: MANDELBLIT ANNOUNCES INTENT TO INDICT BENJAMIN NETANYAHU FOR BRIBERY
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 01:48:34 am »
Not buying it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: MANDELBLIT ANNOUNCES INTENT TO INDICT BENJAMIN NETANYAHU FOR BRIBERY
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:29:11 am »
It's foggy in my mind, I read at one time, probably a year ago or more, some charge was like having a party and it was all paid for by a billionaire and they were calling that a bribe, it's technical stuff like that they are trying to hang on him. If they have a trial by jury similar to us, I find it hard to think they can get a conviction.