Author Topic: REPORT: Northam’s Wife Handed Cotton To Black Students, Asked Them To Imagine Being Slaves  (Read 653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Northam’s Wife Handed Cotton To Black Students, Asked Them To Imagine Being Slaves
6:43 PM 02/27/2019 | Politics
William Davis | Contributor

Virginia first lady Pam Northam is under fire for allegedly handing cotton to African American students during a recent tour of the governor’s mansion, according to a report from The Washington Post.

A state employee complained that the wife of embattled Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam reportedly handed the students cotton and asked them “if they could imagine what it must have been like to pick cotton all day.”

Leah Dozier Walker, an official in the state Department of Education, said that the incident demonstrates that the Northams have not learned from past actions.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/27/ralph-pam-northam-virginia-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

She was just pining for the good ol' days, when the darkies were out working in the fields and her husband could wear his white hood without fear of criticism.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

She is every bit as ignorant as he is.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are democrats and that makes them protected.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Did she moonwalk back her comments?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, she couldn't hand them tobacco, I guess. Cotton wasn't so much a Virginia crop, and Virginia never made the top 10 in cotton production. Tobacco was used in MD and VA as money during the colonial era.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is some funny stuff,I don't care who you are.

Plus,I see Northam as a truly dangerous True Believer in a leftist police state,and as dangerous to the future of America as McAulliffe. Anything he and his family can do to take themselves out of power is a positive thing.

BTW,I see McAulliffe as someone who is power-mad and willing to use leftism to gain power if that is what he has to do. I see Northam as someone who sees it as a religion to be followed and to make others follow "for their own good".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!