Author Topic: TESTIMONY OF MICHAEL D. COHEN COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND REFORM U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES  (Read 6591 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seems like people are forgetting this hearing has been postponed and rescheduled a few times. I suppose that was all convenient, so they made sure it would coincide with the second summit.   *****rollingeyes*****

So, it was just a coincidence? 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
So, it was just a coincidence?

So, it’s a conspiracy that must involve Cohen’s doctor and the Republican controlled Senate committee, since one of the postponements was due to his shoulder surgery?

“The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has accepted Mr. Cohen’s request for postponement of tomorrow’s hearing due to post surgery medical needs,” Davis, an opinion contributor to The Hill, said in a brief statement Monday. “A future date will be announced by the Committee.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/429472-cohen-postpones-senate-intel-testimony-cites-medical-reasons
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I hear he is having voice trouble with his Liarnx.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hear he is having voice trouble with his Liarnx.

LOL!  I see what you did!   :bullie smokin:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

So, it’s a conspiracy that must involve Cohen’s doctor and the Republican controlled Senate committee, since one of the postponements was due to his shoulder surgery?

“The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has accepted Mr. Cohen’s request for postponement of tomorrow’s hearing due to post surgery medical needs,” Davis, an opinion contributor to The Hill, said in a brief statement Monday. “A future date will be announced by the Committee.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/429472-cohen-postpones-senate-intel-testimony-cites-medical-reasons

Ah, yes, that explains why they couldn't have done this....oh, I dunno, next week?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Geez, Ed.    Honestly believed you were smarter than you appear here.

Will have to reevaluate now.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Seems like people are forgetting this hearing has been postponed and rescheduled a few times. I suppose that was all convenient, so they made sure it would coincide with the second summit.   *****rollingeyes*****

@edpc

Well as Congressman Meadows pointed out...it took two months for Lanny Davis to convince Elijah Cummings to even have the hearing to begin with.  Davis is the Clinton fixer and this was his idea from the beginning...right down to convincing Cohen to testify.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

Ah, yes, that explains why they couldn't have done this....oh, I dunno, next week?

The Senate Intelligence Committee could have scheduled this whenever they wanted, between now and May. Cohen was appearing before them under subpoena. On the 12th, the Senate accepted his medical reasons for postponing. On the 19th, Cohen was given an extension to begin his sentence in May, also for medical reasons. The same day, it was announced he’d testify before the Senate on the 26th. Senate members were aware Trump was arriving in Vietnam the day Cohen was scheduled to appear. The timing is on them.

Offline edpc

@edpc

Well as Congressman Meadows pointed out...it took two months for Lanny Davis to convince Elijah Cummings to even have the hearing to begin with.  Davis is the Clinton fixer and this was his idea from the beginning...right down to convincing Cohen to testify.

Meadows is also the brilliant guy that thinks he’s uncovered a crime nobody else knows about and invites opening scrutiny into Trump’s business practices with BTA, as noted here....

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,353084.msg1928385.html#msg1928385

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Meadows is also the brilliant guy that thinks he’s uncovered a crime nobody else knows about and invites opening scrutiny into Trump’s business practices with BTA, as noted here....

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,353084.msg1928385.html#msg1928385

That's quite the can of worms he's peeling the lid back on.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

That's quite the can of worms he's peeling the lid back on.

The ultimately abandoned Baku project is worse. It has ties to money laundering, corrupt Azerbaijani oligarchs, and, incredibly, the IRGC.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
"Humor"?  Is THAT what it was??     /s     *****rollingeyes*****

Yes, I often found their posts and threads to be very humorous and entertaining.  Often a nice break from the droning monotony of the AT-NT battles that most threads beyond a page or two degrade into.