Author Topic: ‘Fund That Wall’ Demonstrators Speak Out at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

‘Fund That Wall’ Demonstrators Speak Out at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Chris Odette — father of Chrishia Odette — spoke to a crowd at a Fund the Wall protest in front of the White House on Saturday morning in Washington, DC. He and other speakers called for the construction of a border wall to protect American citizens.

25 Feb 2019609

Supporters of President Donald Trump’s proposal for a southern border wall demonstrated before the White House on Saturday in Washington, DC. The rally included Angel Families who shared their stories with rally-goers.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, the event’s head organizer, told Breitbart News, “I’m nobody special, I’m just an American and I’m a business owner, and I just I decided it’s time to stand up and speak out for the Angel Families, for our nation’s purity, and our veterans, and our law enforcement. Chris Odette, he is amazing. He’s a combat veteran, and his story is so tragic. His wife died, and then I believe it was 18 months later his daughter was killed by the illegal. He has suffered tremendous loss, but just having home come and speak was so great. He was so willing, and that was a wonderful thing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/25/fund-wall-demonstrators-speak-1600-pennsylvania-ave/