Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg Patiently Waits As Biden Considers A Potential White House Bid  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Bloomberg Patiently Waits As Biden Considers A Potential White House Bid
9:35 PM 02/25/2019 | Politics
Chris White | Energy Reporter

Former Vice President Joe Biden has yet to enter the 2020 race for president. Some recent media reports have suggested that his son’s checkered private life could be part of the reason for the Democrat’s hesitation.

Hunter Biden, the former VP’s 49-year-old son, would inevitably become campaign fodder if Biden were to join an increasingly crowded presidential race, Vanity Fair reported in January, citing Democratic strategists. Hunter’s romantic relationship with his brother’s widow created headlines.

Biden’s son, a lawyer, claims his dad has never leaned on him to pipe down. “Even though my life has been played out in the media, because I am a Biden, my father never once suggested that the family’s public profile should be my priority,” Hunter told reporters.

Some of his former colleagues believe Hunter is a good man who somehow manages to fall backward into drama.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/25/joe-biden-presidential-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I doubt Biden will run; one his age and too much 'checkered' history.  The DEMS have too many younger candidates that will do better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.