Author Topic: KELLYANNE CONWAY SAVAGES Chris Cuomo For 20 Spectacular Minutes…”You’re Gonna Have To Be As Miserab  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

KELLYANNE CONWAY SAVAGES Chris Cuomo For 20 Spectacular Minutes…”You’re Gonna Have To Be As Miserable As You Are For 6 More Years”
Feb 20, 2019

CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s disdain for President Trump is so intense, it’s impossible to hide. During a lengthy interview with President Trump’s counselor, Kellyanne Conway, Cuomo found himself bumbling and stumbling, as Conway pushed back on the flamethrowing host of the failing network, demanding he back up his accusations with facts.

Cuomo started out their contentious interview with a discussion about the disgraced, fired, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who’s been making the rounds on mainstream media and left-leaning cable news stations to push his book. Cuomo asked Conway to respond to McCabe’s claim that it’s possible President Trump is compromised, and possibly even an asset of Russia. Kellyanne responded, “It’s hardly worth dignifying with a response. He’s a known liar and leaker and he has said to your colleague, Anderson Cooper, earlier today on a different network — gee, I guess it’s possible but I can’t say that it’s a fact.” Kellyanne Conway dismissed his line of questioning, asking Cuomo, “why the heck are we talking about it?”

https://100percentfedup.com/kellyanne-conways-savages-chris-cuomo-for-20-spectacular-minutesyoure-gonna-have-to-be-as-miserable-as-you-are-for-6-more-years/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
McCabe’s claim that it’s possible President Trump is compromised, and possibly even an asset of Russia.

Perhaps this is something McCabe believes is an alternative fact?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.