Author Topic: Hungary accepts hundreds of refugees from Venezuela: report  (Read 488 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hungary accepts hundreds of refugees from Venezuela: report
« on: February 23, 2019, 03:57:48 am »
Hungary accepts hundreds of refugees from Venezuela: report

[Reuters]
Reuters•February 21, 2019

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - Hungary has accepted hundreds of refugees with Hungarian ancestry from crisis-hit Venezuela under a government program involving a local charity, news website index.hu reported on Thursday.

It said Hungary launched the program nearly a year ago with the help of the Hungarian Charity Service of the Order of Malta, which has arranged the transfer of asylum-seekers from Venezuela to Hungary.

A spokesman for the Maltese charity in Hungary declined to comment to ensure the safety of those involved.

Read more at: https://news.yahoo.com/hungary-accepts-hundreds-refugees-venezuela-report-102745888.html

Offline dfwgator

Re: Hungary accepts hundreds of refugees from Venezuela: report
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 04:19:33 am »
Anti-Communists,  so it makes perfect sense.

We might be able to use some Venezuelans in Florida to counteract all the Puerto Ricans who vote Rat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Hungary accepts hundreds of refugees from Venezuela: report
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 04:24:55 am »
Anti-Communists,  so it makes perfect sense.

We might be able to use some Venezuelans in Florida to counteract all the Puerto Ricans who vote Rat.

I wish I had saved the article, I read, had no idea, that the USA already has 260,000 Venezuelan refugees, I mean? Really, I've been looking for the information again because that sure seems like a ton and Colombia has 1,100,000+. I need to find that data again.