Author Topic: Deportation amnesty for UAC families tucked inside spending bill  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Deportation amnesty for UAC families tucked inside spending bill
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2019, 03:15:37 am »
So what are we talking here?  Girls between the ages of 12 and 17?

Sounds to me that the Democrats just legalized sex trafficking.  And there is at least one Trump supporter here who believes the President must enforce it since Congress passed it.

I truly hope Trump orders ICE to ignore this provision.

He signed it and it surely will lead to more human trafficking.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2019, 03:16:39 am »
deception=serpent  Trump understands snake

On her way to work one morning
Down the path alongside the lake
A tender-hearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
“Oh well,” she cried, “I'll take you in and I'll take care of you”
“Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman,” sighed the snake
She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken in had been revived
“Take me in, oh tender woman
Now she clutched him to her bosom, “You're so beautiful,” she cried
“But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died”
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite
“Take me in, oh tender woman
“I saved you,” cried that woman
“And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die”
“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin
“You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
”Take me in, oh tender woman
Take me in oh tender woman,“ sighed the snake

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/the-snake-read-in-full-trump-poem-cpac-anti-immigration-verses-mexican-border-a8225686.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mQPItYvvV0

Big deal, and I'll keep it on topic,  there is not much that says this immigration budget program is what you are saying it is,  you have the Washington Times who has been known to be wrong and then, a few news organizations people don't know of.

So, I see this is just a generalized attack on Trump, I'm sure as heck glad for what he's done, beat down ISIS, add millions of jobs, low unemployment, the list is endless. And that's not even bringing in social issues on this.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2019, 03:17:33 am »
He signed it and it surely will lead to more human trafficking.

More analysis of this is needed, I read what FAIR was saying. There's not enough for me to come to a conclusion. Maybe CBP want this.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2019, 03:48:40 am »
Here, Rush talks about this, I'd like to see the roll call on this vote... this part is bad... per Rush

RUSH: I had some people send me a note during the break, “Rush, what did you say, that children arrive via tracking are essentially granted amnesty in this bill?” Let me try to explain this to you. Folks, this budget bill. (sigh) I alluded to it in my interview with Chris Wallace, and I spoke a lot about this on Friday when I saw this. I read enough of this to know that the things in this bill are a giant middle finger to Donald Trump.

There are things that are gonna do great damage to this country, but they are there primarily to send a signal to all of you who voted for Donald Trump that your vote’s wasted. “You think Trump’s gonna build a wall and you think Trump’s gonna win on immigration and Trump’s gonna…? Well, look what he just signed,” and eventually during the campaign, they’re gonna make hay out of this, and their whole point…

Their whole point is going to be, “Don’t ever think an outsider can come in here and fix what you don’t like about the way we run this town! We are not gonna let you decide what happens here. So you voted for this guy Trump, and look what we forced on him.” The bill re-implements the Obama policy of letting coyotes bring kids to the border and drop them off at “reception centers.” Reception centers!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/02/19/the-budget-bill-will-be-used-against-trump-in-2020/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2019, 04:05:23 am »
I'd like to see the roll call on this vote...

I'd like to see a President say, "Screw that.  I'm not signing this BS."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2019, 04:06:44 am »
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00026

There's the roll call vote too, I think they said some Hispanics didn't vote for the bill because they thought it had some anti-immigration measures as well they did not like.

It might be amnesty but only amnesty to not be deported, not citizenship. Still isn't a good thing.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2019, 08:10:37 am »
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00026

There's the roll call vote too, I think they said some Hispanics didn't vote for the bill because they thought it had some anti-immigration measures as well they did not like.

It might be amnesty but only amnesty to not be deported, not citizenship. Still isn't a good thing.

Here are the no vote Senators from your link.  Who is Hispanic?

Booker (D-NJ)
Braun (R-IN)
Cotton (R-AR)
Cruz (R-TX)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Hawley (R-MO)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Lee (R-UT)
Markey (D-MA)
Paul (R-KY)
Rubio (R-FL)