Memorable Movie Moments - Favorites

<< < (32/42) > >>

MikePence:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on September 07, 2021, 08:04:15 pm ---@MikePence

LOL!  And I thought I was a movie buff!   :beer:

--- End quote ---

Yes, lol I love movies!  :beer:

Hoodat:
@rustynail , I thought I was the only person who had seen that movie.  Mickey Rourke is awesome.  Did you ever see The Pope of Greenwich Village with Rourke and Eric Roberts?

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on September 09, 2021, 12:34:17 am ---@rustynail , I thought I was the only person who had seen that movie.  Mickey Rourke is awesome.  Did you ever see The Pope of Greenwich Village with Rourke and Eric Roberts?

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

The Pope of Greenwich Village is a movie that I've seen a dozen times, and could watch it a dozen more.  From 'The Summer Wind' playing in the opening scene it grabs you by the neck.

My sons could recite the entire script of entire scenes that have stayed with them their entire lives. My baby boys are 34.

FYI...in Pulp Fiction, it would have been much better for Mickey Rourke to have Bruce Willis' role and character.  First of all, he was really a boxer and he would have been perfect with the Harley and all.   :laugh:

Bigun:
Lately this one has become my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLZEdhU-gGs

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on September 09, 2021, 01:33:44 am ---@Hoodat

The Pope of Greenwich Village is a movie that I've seen a dozen times, and could watch it a dozen more.  From 'The Summer Wind' playing in the opening scene it grabs you by the neck.

My sons could recite the entire script of entire scenes that have stayed with them their entire lives. My baby boys are 34.

--- End quote ---

Charlie, they took my thumb!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version