Author Topic: Several states to join California lawsuit against Trump’s border emergency declaration  (Read 1780 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My State is one of the whiners.

50 years ago my town was about 90K people.

And 50 years of Rat run State and local Govt have reduced it to about 45K people today.

50 years of regulating and taxing businesses out of business or out of the State.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Only one of those new states even has standing.

I noticed that.  I don't think any of the judges they shopped are going to dismiss the cases of the other states...lol
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Never mind ... I found the info...definite disaster.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

It truly is.  Why would the President sign this crap?  Like I said even Laura Ingraham said he couldn't sign it.  It is obvious that this is a gift to border crime.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Amen, as usual, @Mesaclone   but that kind of weird thinking is all too typical of that lady, along with some other equally confused Briefers.  Those people claim to want a wall ... at least some of them do, but take every opportunity to snipe and nit pick at the one person who is determined to get one.

I'm sorry did you say something?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.