Author Topic: Here are the Republicans who voted to gut interior enforcement...  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Here are the Republicans who voted to gut interior enforcement...

Published: 
Fri, Feb 15th 2019 @ 9:33 am EST

The House and Senate passed H.J.Res. 31 on Thursday to fund roughly 25% of the federal government, including the Department of Homeland Security, through Sept. 30. In addition to allowing DHS to increase the number of low-skilled guest workers through the H-2B visa program, the bill also reduces the number of detention beds used by ICE to detain criminal aliens and recent illegal border crossers and protects sponsors of child smuggling from deportation.

The bill passed by an 83-to-16 margin in the Senate with Republicans and Democrats in equal support of the bill. The official roll call can be found here.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/here-are-republicans-who-voted-gut-interior-enforcement

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Here are the Republicans who voted to gut interior enforcement...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 05:15:58 pm »
Here are the Republicans who voted to gut interior enforcement...

Published: 
Fri, Feb 15th 2019 @ 9:33 am EST

The House and Senate passed H.J.Res. 31 on Thursday to fund roughly 25% of the federal government, including the Department of Homeland Security, through Sept. 30. In addition to allowing DHS to increase the number of low-skilled guest workers through the H-2B visa program, the bill also reduces the number of detention beds used by ICE to detain criminal aliens and recent illegal border crossers and protects sponsors of child smuggling from deportation.

The bill passed by an 83-to-16 margin in the Senate with Republicans and Democrats in equal support of the bill. The official roll call can be found here.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/here-are-republicans-who-voted-gut-interior-enforcement

No surprise Lindsey Graham voted for it.  Grahamnesty all the way.  And no wonder the President signed it because Lindsey is his personal amnesty advisor.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Here are the Republicans who voted to gut interior enforcement...
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 07:48:33 pm »
My Representative voted for it.   9999hair out0000

At least my senator voted against it.