Author Topic: Video of Ellen Page blaming Pence for attack on Jussie Smollett rises above 18M views  (Read 730 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video of Ellen Page blaming Pence for attack on Jussie Smollett rises above 18M views
by Daniel Chaitin
 | February 17, 2019 05:47 PM

A video of actress Ellen Page blaming President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for the alleged assault on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has surpassed 18 million views.

The number takes on new significance this weekend, as new reports says two brothers told authorities that Smollett allegedly paid them to stage the attack.

Two weeks ago, when Smollett, who is gay, first snagged national media attention for what he said was a hate crime, Page, who is also gay, spoke at length on "The Late Show" about how she was "fired up" about the Trump administration's policies affecting the LGBT community and Pence's opposition to same-sex marriage.

“The vice president of America wishes I didn’t have the love with my wife,” Page told host Stephen Colbert.

As she fought back tears, Page encouraged people to "connect the dots" between the Trump camp and the alleged attack on Smollett. “If you are in a position of power and you hate people, and you want to cause suffering to them, you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering, what do you think is going to happen? Kids are going to be abused and they’re going to kill themselves, and people are going to be beaten on the street," she said.

Fast-forward two weeks later, and a video of Page speaking on "The Late Show" have received more than 16.8 million views on Twitter and over a million more on YouTube.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/video-of-ellen-page-blaming-trump-pence-for-attack-on-jussie-smollett-rises-above-18m-views
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 02:32:51 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline goatprairie

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who?

Search me.  Some gay broad who's actually not butt ugly.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who?
No such thing as bad press when you just want attention. Look at AOC, who makes rocks look like MENSA material....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis