Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn’t Looking to Retire Yet, But Is Another Supreme Court Justice Ready to Go?  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I would suspect that if Thomas is seriously considering retirement he would do it now rather than later. The guy doesn't seem like the type to hang on for his personal sense of self importance and would likely retire when he was assured that the POTUS  would replace him with a judge in his mold..after all he is a Conservative... :shrug:

I think that's true and I wouldn't blame him, but hate to lose him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
NO she did not. It is just more fake news from the MSM. They are reporting explicitly that, 'Ginsburg Returned to Work Today.' But that is simply not true. The only thing that happened is that she was released from the hospital to go home. The MSM is touting her return home as Ginsburg Goes Back to Work. Just another lie from the media.

Good to know @240B   I shoulda figured that for fake news.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

@Elderberry

Before she knew she had the cancer, she said she was retiring this year, 2019.  It was no secret, she said it. Evidently, not many people knew that and after the cancer, not knowing she was retiring this year, they think she has to retire because she had the cancer.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good to know @240B   I shoulda figured that for fake news.
@Emjay
I guess that does mean that she must still be "alive", at least in some limited way. I doubt the hospital would release her to go home if she had passed. But today, with all the deceit, lies, and subterfuge, coming from the FBI, the media, and everyone, it really is impossible to know what is true and what is not true these days. Almost everything we are told is a lie.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, here is something that is not a lie.  The cancer she had is very deadly.  I anticipate she has it pop up somewhere else, and she has 9 -12 months.  My father dealt with the same cancer.