Author Topic: At arm’s length: are tattoos finally becoming uncool?  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: At arm’s length: are tattoos finally becoming uncool?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2019, 07:43:18 pm »
More luck than sense... I remember being drunk as hell, sitting in the tatt parlor ready to get a gal's name wrote on me... Thankfully, even in my drunken and love struck stupor, I could calculate that same sort of thing you said, and left off of it.

Not a single tat. About the only foolish thing I didn't do.

Dittos.  I have had no poisonous heavy metals injected beneath my Epidermis either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2019, 10:51:59 pm »
 With young folk I know the tats they hate having the most are on their hands.

A buttoned up long sleeve shirt hides most of the rest of the damn fool things.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2019, 11:08:10 pm »
Truth or Myth? Semi-Permanent Tattoos That Fade Away On Their Own

LiveAbout
BY KAREN L. HUDSON
UPDATED MARCH 06, 2018

I’m guessing you’ve probably heard of the semi-permanent tattoo–the one that only lasts six weeks or six months. Or was that 6 years? No one seems to knows for sure because it can’t be done. However, what can be done is buy some stock footage of pretty people sporting hip tattoos or hang a shingle saying you're a tattooist who offers temporary inked art.

Lately, I've been wondering why people want a semi-permanent tattoo to begin with.

So, I did the research and discovered that over 40 percent of American marriages end in divorce and, logically, a higher percentage of long-term serious relationships fail. That means that you may have to live with your tattoo longer than your spouse or significant other. It's easy to see why the idea of a tattoo with a short lifespan is so appealing to so many people.

The Sucker Scam
Basically, the art of the semi-permanent is nothing but a scam. Stick-on tattoos are temporary (and last three to seven days) and henna art is temporary (and lasts two to four weeks) and tattoos are permanent. Those are the only real choices you have.

(more)
https://www.liveabout.com/semi-permanent-tattoos-that-fade-away-3187121
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.