Author Topic: TEN YEARS AGO TODAY: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Her Biological Brother from Somalia  (Read 504 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TEN YEARS AGO TODAY: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Her Biological Brother from Somalia
by Jim Hoft February 12, 2019

Ten years ago today…
Democrat Ilhan Omar married her biological brother.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/ten-years-ago-today-democrat-rep-ilhan-omar-married-her-biological-brother-from-somalia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This women is a fraud, and a liar.

According to marriage records in Minnesota's Hennepin County, Omar applied for a license in 2002 to marry her current husband, Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi, who Omar says went by Ahmed Abdisalan Aden at the time. Records show a marriage certificate wasn't issued and Omar has said they didn't pursue a civil marriage but instead married in their Muslim "faith tradition."

Details about Omar's faith wedding haven't been made public, but traditional Muslim and Somali marriages typically involve a process that includes approval by elders and a ceremony conducted by an imam.

Omar and Hirsi had two children, but ended their relationship in 2008, she has said.

Omar then married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, whom she said is a British citizen, on Feb. 12, 2009, according to a marriage certificate issued in Hennepin County. Omar said that relationship ended in 2011 and the two divorced in their faith tradition, but Omar didn't take legal action to divorce him until 2017.

The divorce records say that Omar and Hirsi reunited and had a third child together in June 2012. Omar legally married Hirsi in early 2018, a month after her divorce from Elmi was finalized.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hopefully, she will be out at some point,  I don't see how she can stay. I'm certainly not saying the pressure is on her to leave. Not at this point, no.

Brigitte Gabriel, twitter was saying this above is immigration fraud. We've known about it for some time, nothing has been done.

It's disgusting but her remarks, more so. This radicalism is bred into the people and it would be difficult to get out.

Zuhdi Jasser is very good too.   https://twitter.com/DrZuhdiJasser

Online rustynail

It is Bigotry to question her culture.  Some say.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is Bigotry to question her culture.  Some say.

You can't coexist with rabid dogs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This women is a fraud, and a liar.

And an enemy agent!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien