Author Topic: You Have To See This Crazy Photo Of A Night Stalker MH-6 Dropping Commandos On Long Beach  (Read 443 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You Have To See This Crazy Photo Of A Night Stalker MH-6 Dropping Commandos On Long Beach
We get our closest and most dramatic look yet of the Night Stalkers in action during their high-profile exercise over Southern California.
By Tyler Rogoway  February 7, 2019

Once in a while, a crazy photo comes across my screen that seems too cool to be true. This was the case this afternoon when I saw a picture of an MH-6 Little Bird hovering in the dead of night over the Port Of Long Beach as special operators begin to fast rope to whatever laid below. At first glance, the photo looked like a fake, as it is shot at nearly eye level and capturing what would be largely invisible for even the naked eye to full take in, but on closer examination, I was able to geolocate the photo exactly where the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR)—better known as the Night Stalkers—were thought to be working last night, over the western tip of Long Beach Harbor.

Read more at: http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26405/you-have-to-see-this-crazy-photo-of-a-night-stalker-mh-6-dropping-commandos-on-long-beach

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I live near Joint Forces Training Base Los Alamitos and took my dog to the dog park on the back side of the base for years. It has been a regular occurrence to see soldiers repelling from helicopters and jumping out of aircraft and parachuting from across the 405 FWY into the base which is also adjacent to the Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach.