Author Topic: Fairfax suggests Gov. Northam could be behind leaked sexual assault allegation  (Read 1743 times)

rangerrebew

Fairfax suggests Gov. Northam could be behind leaked sexual assault allegation

By Gregg Re

Published February 04, 2019
Fox News

Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday, when asked by a reporter, did not rule out the possibility that embattled Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam could be secretly pushing a newly revealed sexual assault allegation against Fairfax to derail his possible ascension to the governorship.

And in a separate, fiery statement late Sunday, Fairfax accused The Washington Post of "smearing an elected official," reiterated that the sexual assault allegation against him is "false," and seemingly threatened to sue the paper for rebuking his earlier characterization of the evidence surrounding the episode.

"This is what we meant when we said that people who continue to spread these false allegations will be sued," Fairfax said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lt-gov-justin-fairfax-suggests-gov-northam-behind-leaked-sexual-assault-allegation

Offline LMAO

:2popcorn:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

File this under the category of "Well DUH".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

By Gregg Re

Fox News

Virginia Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday, when asked by a reporter, did not rule out the possibility that embattled Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam could be secretly pushing a newly revealed sexual assault allegation against Fairfax to derail his possible ascension to the governorship.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lt-gov-justin-fairfax-suggests-gov-northam-behind-leaked-sexual-assault-allegation

@rangerrebew

He's probably right. We all know that no black public official would EVER use his position to cover up his sexual attacks on women. That might be something a cracka like Northam would do,but Northam ain't black.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@rangerrebew

He's probably right. We all know that no black public official would EVER use his position to cover up his sexual attacks on women. That might be something a cracka like Northam would do,but Northam ain't black.
I would be real surprised if Mr. Lt. Gov didn't deal the dirt on Mr. Gov, reals smooth way to move into the top spot if it works and best yet everyone is looking at the Republicans for it.

Offline corbe

It's obvious to most casual observers that The Commonwealth of Virginia still seems to be fighting the Civil War, in one way or another, 154 years after the fact.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's obvious to most casual observers that The Commonwealth of Virginia still seems to be fighting the Civil War, in one way or another, 154 years after the fact.

It's like the old ad campaign......Virginia is for Losers.

Offline mountaineer

A NYT reporter tweets:
Jonathan Martin  Verified account @jmartNYT

NEWS: AG Mark Herring had a private meeting this morning with the legislative black caucus, Del. Lamont Bagby confirms. 

Asked if Herring discussed a photo of his own, Bagby said “He’ll talk about it.”

Before he could say more, the House min ldr pulled him into a private room.
11:13 AM - 6 Feb 2019
The plot thickens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lmao

So, The succession list now will drop to the 4th in line?   Holy beetle dung Batman!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Can we find one man or woman in the Virginia Governor succession list that has not worn blackface in their past??

Offline QueenCatofAragon

So, The succession list now will drop to the 4th in line?   Holy beetle dung Batman!

@The Ghost

Mark Herring is a slimy, oily SOB and I am loving this. 

I wonder if Queen Elizabeth would take us on as a territory. 

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost

Mark Herring is a slimy, oily SOB and I am loving this. 

I wonder if Queen Elizabeth would take us on as a territory.

England has their own problems!   LOL

Offline QueenCatofAragon

England has their own problems!   LOL

@The Ghost

Then I say install a cat wearing a bow tie and call it a day, lol.

Online Wingnut

@The Ghost

Then I say install a cat wearing a bow tie and call it a day, lol.
@QueenCatofAragon
I hear Mr. Peanut is available.  He single handedly fought back a personal attack by the Scientologists SB weekend! Plus he has a neat monocle!

Online Wingnut

Anyone hear him say this.  I hope he said it in a sarcastic tone?

“In the days ahead, honest conversations and discussions will make it clear whether I can or should continue to serve as attorney general, but no matter where we go from here, I will say that from the bottom of my heart, I am deeply, deeply sorry for the pain that I cause with this revelation.”

Offline verga

This has to be causing all sorts of mental consternation. They now have to try and live up to the same standards they wanted Republicans held to.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@QueenCatofAragon
I hear Mr. Peanut is available.  He single handedly fought back a personal attack by the Scientologists SB weekend! Plus he has a neat monocle!

@The Ghost

Lol, I saw that.  Dude, I’m for it.

Offline Frank Cannon

@The Ghost

Lol, I saw that.  Dude, I’m for it.

Aren't you next in succession to run the state right now?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

By Gregg Re

Fox News

And in a separate, fiery statement late Sunday, Fairfax accused The Washington Post of "smearing an elected official," reiterated that the sexual assault allegation against him is "false," and seemingly threatened to sue the paper for rebuking his earlier characterization of the evidence surrounding the episode.

"This is what we meant when we said that people who continue to spread these false allegations will be sued," Fairfax said.

Ahhh,the Tan Klan Professional Vic-tum is turning on Northam AND the Washington Post and claiming "deys cunspiring gainst me causen I bees a black mans! Cunspirings I tells ya!"

I can't speak for anyone else,but I am LOVING the hell out of this and only wish I knew somebody that could plant a suggestion into his empty mind that the Clinton's and Pelosi are fellow conspirators.

This was kinda like a birthday present that comes late in the mail. The only thing that could make it gooder would be if I could figure out some way to drop the name "Terrible Terry McAuliffe" in his ear,too. I would promise to not ask for anything else for a whole year!

Sic 'em,Justin,SIC 'EM!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:57:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing like watching a pack of jackals in a feeding frenzy of their own.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

Aren't you next in succession to run the state right now?

She would have to change her name then  All hail QueenCatofVirginia.