Author Topic: Typhus Epidemic Spreads Across Liberal Utopia of Los Angeles Due to Mountains of Trash, Growing Home  (Read 1862 times)

rangerrebew

Typhus Epidemic Spreads Across Liberal Utopia of Los Angeles Due to Mountains of Trash, Growing Homeless Population
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila February 1, 2019

A typhus epidemic is worsening in the liberal utopia of Los Angeles, California due to a growing homeless population and mountains of rat-infested trash.

Nothing says “progressive” more than a medieval infectious disease like typhus fever spreading through a city in the year 2019.

Typhus is mainly spreading across the homeless population through fleas that live on the rats that rummage in heaps of trash, however Liz Greenwood, the Deputy City Attorney who works at City Hall contracted the disease.

Symptoms of typhus include fever, headache and a rash. Untreated cases are fatal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/typhus-epidemic-spreads-across-liberal-utopia-of-los-angeles-due-to-mountains-of-trash-growing-homeless-population/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 LA City Hall official is the latest struck by TYPHUS epidemic ravaging the county - and she blames fleas in her office.

Typhus - an infectious disease spread by fleas - is sweeping LA County, infected a city hall prosecutor and more than 100 others.

Officials recorded 124 cases of the disease in the county last year, and there is no sign of the spread letting up.

The outbreak has largely been seen as exclusively affecting homeless people.

But today, Deputy City Attorney Liz Greenwood revealed she was diagnosed in November - blaming the fleas in her office at LA's City Hall.

And the symptoms Greenwood described sounded excruciating.

'It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck,' Greenwood told NBC Los Angeles.

'Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash.'

She believes the rats that nestle in the building's trash were carrying fleas that transmitted the disease.

'There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East,' Greenwood told NBC. 'There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies.'

Look for a modern plague outbreak next.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Sounds like the typical Mexican city.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The illegals bring in a lot of disease, but you won't hear that in the media. Antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, scabies, and many others.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
'There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East,' Greenwood told NBC.

This just struck me as so true , I wonder if she even realized what she said. :pondering: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Comrade: Medicals report to their place of work at once.

Zhivago: Yes. I believe there's typhus?

Comrade: You've been listening to rumormongers, Comrade. There is no typhus in our city.

Zhivago: Well, that's good news.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like the typical Mexican city.

Sounds like San Franciso, minus the maps to tell people where the poop is.  May not be maps, but the poop is certainly laying around there somewhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like San Franciso, minus the maps to tell people where the poop is.  May not be maps, but the poop is certainly laying around there somewhere.

Whatta Town!
Something for everyone...

...even maps for the coprophilic.
 **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

The illegals bring in a lot of disease, but you won't hear that in the media. Antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, scabies, and many others.

Exactly. Most schools fortunately now make sure students are up to date on their shots, but usually they will allow students to attend school with some sort of leniency allowing them to get their shots within a certain period of time after starting; by then sometime its too late.  Other students will have then become exposed to diseases.  (Also, 48 states allow 'religious' exemptions to inoculation).  Yet another reason for a wall, mass deportation and a moratorium on ALL migration into the U.S. till we can curtail illegal immigration.

Consider that:

Almost one out of four (23 percent) public school students in the United States came from an immigrant household in 2015.

In some areas more than half of the students are from immigrant households:

93 percent in Northeast Dade County, North Central Hialeah City, Fla.
    91 percent in Jackson Heights and North Corona, New York City, N.Y.
    85 percent in Westpark Tollway between Loop I-610 & Beltway Houston, Texas.
    83 percent in El Monte and South El Monte Cities, Calif.
    78 percent in Annandale & West Falls Church, Va.
    74 percent in Fort Lee, Cliffside Park & Palisades Park, N.J.

The CDC specifically cites the possibility of the cross-border movement of HIV, measles, pertussis, rubella, rabies, hepatitis A, influenza, tuberculosis, shigellosis and syphilis. Chris Cabrera, a Border Patrol agent in South Texas, warned: “What’s coming over into the U.S. could harm everyone. We are starting to see scabies, chickenpox, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections and different viruses.” Some of the youngsters illegally entering our country are known to be carrying lice and suffering from various illnesses. Because there have been no medical examinations of undocumented immigrants, we have no idea how many are carrying infectious diseases that might endanger American children when these immigrants enter schools across our nation.

https://cis.org/Report/Mapping-Impact-Immigration-Public-Schools
https://www.thetimesnews.com/opinion/20180831/column-illegal-immigrants-bring-disease-into-us
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:13:15 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Geezus, @Amb. Frank Cannon

Warn us when you're going to post that shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Geezus, @Amb. Frank Cannon

Warn us when you're going to post that shit.

Well the poster was asking about Willard the Rat. I gave it to him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

While Willard was the original Rat terror, Ben had a theme song sung by Michael Jackson.
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Another thread suggests that 10 or so smaller Earthquakes in Ca. might be precursors to Da' Big One.

Sacramento couldn't clear brush out of the tinder box forests.

Sure haven't gone wild EQ proofing big cities.

LA, SF, RATS, and Typhus will make one Hell of a lot bigger splash if that one hits.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

Top Notchâ„¢