Author Topic: Chris Christie: Subpoenas of Trump’s Inaugural Committee ‘Much More Serious Threat’ to President Tha  (Read 268 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm growing very tired of all the investigations.  This will be never ending until Trump leaves office.

Chris Christie: Subpoenas of Trump’s Inaugural Committee ‘Much More Serious Threat’ to President Than Mueller Investigation

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie n Tuesday said the escalating federal investigation into Donald Trump’s inaugural committee may be an even bigger threat to the president’s administration than special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

Earlier this week, prosecutors in New York’s Southern District subpoenaed documents from Trump’s inauguration committee as part of an escalating investigation from its public corruption section into the president’s political fundraising before and immediately after the 2016 presidential election. Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg and the president’s former attorney and personal “fixer” Michael Cohen are both believed to be cooperating with prosecutors in the Southern District office.

"This is why I've been saying for months that the Southern District of New York investigation presents a much more serious threat to the administration, potentially, than what Bob Mueller is doing," Christie, a Republican who briefly ran Trump's transition team in 2016, told ABC News following the subpoenas........

https://www.newsweek.com/chris-christie-subpoenas-trump-inaugural-committee-1319108
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.