Author Topic: Justin Fairfax’s Accuser Hires Christine Blasey Ford’s Law Firm  (Read 973 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The woman who has apparently accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her 20 years ago has hired the same law firm that represented Christine Blasey Ford in her allegations against Brett Kavanaugh ahead of his Supreme Court nomination, NPR reports. Fairfax has strongly denied the accusations that came to light as he was on the brink of replacing Gov. Ralph Northam, who’s facing intense pressure to resign his position due to a blackface yearbook photo. Fairfax has even hinted that he believes the allegations have been whipped up by one of his potential 2021 state rivals. The woman making the accusation has now retained Katz, Marshall, and Banks, and the Washington, D.C.-based firm is now advising her attorneys about what steps to take next. In a statement Monday, Fairfax called the allegation against him “false and unsubstantiated.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justin-fairfaxs-accuser-hires-christine-blasey-fords-law-firm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

I thought this would just go away, but no, she has hired lawyers in Washington.  I wonder how much they charge and WHO is paying them.  Unless she is wealthy on her own, someone else is paying them.

Offline Frank Cannon

I thought this would just go away, but no, she has hired lawyers in Washington.  I wonder how much they charge and WHO is paying them.  Unless she is wealthy on her own, someone else is paying them.

You got a soft spot for this Commie Pinko piece of shit Fairfax?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

They're good questions, @Amb. Frank Cannon.  It's not the sort of thing Republicans do very often, and if it is leftists, why would they be doing that?

Offline Frank Cannon

They're good questions, @Amb. Frank Cannon.  It's not the sort of thing Republicans do very often, and if it is leftists, why would they be doing that?

This is a rare moment in time where the Rats are eating themselves. Who cares who's paying for it. Sit back and enjoy it.

Offline dfwgator

:2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:

Offline verga

@Victoria33 @Amb. Frank Cannon Not trying to speak for victoria, but I think she meant it would just get shoved back under the rug.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She hired another law firm, to advise her existing law firm.

Lawyers often work without certainty of ever getting paid.

They do it for publicity.

Have the lawyers for Bill Cosby's and Bill Clinton's victims, ever been paid?

If so, who paid them, how much, when, and under what written conditions?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 @Amb. Frank Cannon Not trying to speak for victoria, but I think she meant it would just get shoved back under the rug.
@verga

Yes, I didn't think the woman would go further than say something happened and the claim would die down, as you say, "shoved back under the rug", but she took a big step going to lawyers so it would not go away.

Offline Applewood

I don't think anyone here is a fan of Fairfax.  But I sure hope this time there is some actual evidence of wrongdoing -- unlike that Ford woman who accused Justice Kavanaugh without proof.  Sure, this matter will bring the lawyers some publicity, but I don't think it will do their reputation any good if they bring yet another claim with nothing to back it up.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think anyone here is a fan of Fairfax. 

@Applewood you've obviously never met Dexter or Bluehammer. They loves them some Fairfax like you wouldn't believe.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't like the guy but I will bet all those years ago he banged her ass like a screen door in a hurricane. Further, I bet she was a willing participant in the bumping of the uglies. 

This just more bullshit born from the Pound me a toxic male diarrhea movement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.