Author Topic: HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett’s Story Falls Apart – “Persons of Interest” Were Walking Away, Not in the  (Read 3189 times)

Offline goatprairie

So ... where are the pictures of the bleach-stained clothes?  Everybody knows if you clean the sink with a little bit of bleach and inadvertently splash a little bit on your shirt, it's pretty much forever ruined by a big white spot in the cloth.  I'm assuming if someone poured bleach on him, there should be plenty of evidence, right?
Quit trying to bring up facts, racist facts.  Don't you know all facts that contradict  a story about white racists attacking a minority are racist?   :nono:
 This is a case of a minority who doesn't need no stinkin' evidence to prove he was attacked by nasty, white racists. You just have to believe his word...despite about 99% of these stories in recent years turning out to be hoaxes. So there.  :tongue2:

Online Polly Ticks

Quit trying to bring up facts, racist facts.  Don't you know all facts that contradict  a story about white racists attacking a minority are racist?   :nono:
 This is a case of a minority who doesn't need no stinkin' evidence to prove he was attacked by nasty, white racists. You just have to believe his word...despite about 99% of these stories in recent years turning out to be hoaxes. So there.  :tongue2:

I acknowledge the bias of my cis-facts privilege.
 :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw one neighbor trying to stand up for what he said "He looked like a redneck"...I don't think that got posted, it doesn't matter, the story has fallen apart. All I can think of is in the past, often blacks were wrongfully blamed for something, different situation though.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So if I put a noose around my neck, and keep it on for 12 hours without removing it, can I then claim that Black KKKers put it there to 'sort of' hang me or something? Days be hatin on me because I's is be being White and shit.

Do'es Black people be racist!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There are three possible scenarios in this incident. One, it’s a total hoax. Two, it happened exactly as reported. Or, three, it was a normal mugging but he’s using the incident to pin  violence on Donald Trump supporters

Or there's option 4...drug deal gone wrong and he's using this alleged hate crime as a cover.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LadyLiberty

Scuttlebutt now is that they have located more cameras, have downloaded video, and are studying it.  Resources are also being used to find the source of the rope. The initial police report was released to an ABC reporter in Chicago under a FOIA request, it says that he was also bitten. I'm still betting on a grindr hookup gone bad or some other embarrassing scenario that he does not want to fess up to.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Scuttlebutt now is that they have located more cameras, have downloaded video, and are studying it.  Resources are also being used to find the source of the rope. The initial police report was released to an ABC reporter in Chicago under a FOIA request, it says that he was also bitten. I'm still betting on a grindr hookup gone bad or some other embarrassing scenario that he does not want to fess up to.

When this story 1st broke I thought it was one of those  "shoot it in the right direction and
make makin' it your intention"  scheme those schemes faggotboy stories.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.